Next week could be Adrian Peterson's revenge game (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
Looks like "All Day" has turned back the clock. And he seems to have an O-line opening up holes. He has played well in two games this season. Running hard. And I think he is pretty miffed at SP and the Sainst (although he has been quoted otherwise). What do you all think? Our run defense is pretty stout. should we be concerned? Will AD show up next Sunday at home?

Revenge for what? We were the only team out of 32 to want to give him a legit shot. He was the 3rd best back on the team. Then we were kind enough to release him so he could catch on with someone else.

They are on a bye but I get your point. ?
We struggle with the Skins and they want revenge for last year, late lead they gave up. Will be tough. Their D ain’t no joke.
I like AP but he is the least of my worries with them.
Right now let’s worry about New York where we laid an egg playing there last year. Or year before whenever it was.

Yeah. Giants are next week. Lolz. 2 weeks. Not worried.

Looks like "All Day" has turned back the clock. And he seems to have an O-line opening up holes. He has played well in two games this season. Running hard. And I think he is pretty miffed at SP and the Sainst (although he has been quoted otherwise). What do you all think? Our run defense is pretty stout. should we be concerned? Will AD show up next Sunday at home?

What makes you think he's angry at the Saints when all of the evidence available suggests otherwise?

Um I think we want revenge for that 2011 playoff game when Alex Smith ran for that TD late in the game. I hope we sack him at least 8 times like we did earlier that year in preseason. Greg Williams must have dialed up 100 blitzes that game.

Um I think we want revenge for that 2011 playoff game when Alex Smith ran for that TD late in the game. I hope we sack him at least 8 times like we did earlier that year in preseason. Greg Williams must have dialed up 100 blitzes that game.

I’d love that.
Alex is looking as mobile as ever this season.

Don’t forget that Vernon Davis killed us in that game too and he’s back with alex smith in Washington.

Will AD show up next Sunday at home?
If he does he will be by himself. The Saints are in New York. If he shows up the following Sunday he will be by himself then too. The Saints play Wash on Monday night.

Don’t forget that Vernon Davis killed us in that game too and he’s back with alex smith in Washington.

Yep.
And he’s still fast as hell too. Their other TE is amazing too.
?
I’d like to see us not struggle against this team one time. Since my whole damn family is die hard Skins.

If he does he will be by himself. The Saints are in New York. If he shows up the following Sunday he will be by himself then too. The Saints play Wash on Monday night.

I almost posted all of that. Lol.

Yeah. Giants are next week. Lolz. 2 weeks. Not worried.
My bad. I forgot and made the big mistake of "looking ahead". We should beat the Giants and then on to a harder game against the skins that surprised me in beating the Packers.

I was one week too early and we actually play them at home. Apologies all around

My bad. I forgot and made the big mistake of "looking ahead". We should beat the Giants and then on to a harder game against the skins that surprised me in beating the Packers.

I was one week too early and we actually play them at home. Apologies all around

Dane look at last time we played at New York. Not easy.
And I don’t say this unkindly, how could it be even possible to overlook anyone or say ‘should’ beat such and such with the points we are giving up and as easily as we give them up?
Please also look at every time we’ve played the Skins in the Payton era. The times we’ve won have been mini miracles.
Not easy. And they thumped us bad once.
Matchups matter.
I am very familiar with the Redskins. They have a whole bunch of talent on that team.
Hell even in 09, and we dominated folks, it took a Meachem miracle and a missed chip shot FG for us to even have a chance to beat the Skins.

Word.
We actually don’t play another 12 noon game until November 11th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom