Next week will be the make or break game of the season (1 Viewer)

yeah the Cubs will be tough next season!

LMAO,...Cubs,..don't you get enough with the Saints, you have import your misery. When I first moved to Chicago, I quickly supprted the, then, hapless White Sox. Four years later, World Series Champs!

Good Guys wear Black / Win or Die trying!
Hawk: This is waaay back, you can put it on the booooooard
Hawk & DJ: YES!

Sorry, I have atsed the sweetness of the ultimate victory, and I rerjoiced in it,...but tempered by the thoughts my Saints have not,...but, but,..WILL

Attachments

• Sox Signature.jpg
    Sox Signature.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If the team has any intention of making the playoffs, they will march into Atlanta and bury the Falcons' chances at the division title.

If you are going to lose games, the games to lose are the out of conference games. The Saints are currently 5-1 in the NFC and 3-1 in the Division.

As far as tie- breakers are concern, the Saints are currently in good shape. Only the Bears have a better conference record, and they only have one lost anyway. We ain't catching them.

We play every team that has a realistic chance of making the playoffs
Atlanta: 5-5 (2-1)
San Francisco: 5-5
Dallas: 6-4
Giants 6-3
Carolina: 6-4 (3-1)

We already played and defeated Philapdelphia (5-5). If (when) we beat Atlanta, it may put them into a tailspin.
Dallas and Giants still need to play each other,..so chalk up at least one more loss (or draw).

Carolina: Washington, Philadelphia, Giants, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Us

The way I see it, we can make it as #2 seed all the way to #6 seed.

Anything can happen, even with 6 games left,..hang lose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom