Next week will be the make or break game of the season (1 Viewer)

Kegger

Up North
Reaction score
If the team has any intention of making the playoffs, they will march into Atlanta and bury the Falcons' chances at the division title.

This post has been made about every game since the Cleveland game.

:) But I can finally agree with it. It's looking like the only safe bet to get into the playoffs is to win the whole division and barring some late-season miracle, we'll have to beat Atlanta to win the division.

We sure have been catching a lot of teams in 'desperation mode' lately.

Things won't be any different against Atlanta in the Georgia Dome next Sunday.

:scared:

SORIANO JUST GOT 136 MILLION,THATS ALOT OF CHIKEN NUGGETS

UM yea i can agree with those sentiments, 2 desperate teams, and we hate these guys, i always dislike who we play, but i hate the falcons, this is one we should get pumped for, and show we can win without TURF

We sure have been catching a lot of teams in 'desperation mode' lately.

Things won't be any different against Atlanta in the Georgia Dome next Sunday.

:scared:

"Fourtantly", for the first time, we may be in it as well.

SORIANO JUST GOT 136 MILLION,

yeah the Cubs will be tough next season!

Don't make too much of this game... yes its a VERY IMPORTANT game, but not make or break. All 3 teams have tough teams on our schedules... and anything can happen in the next 6 weks.

I wouldn't mail it in if somehow we lose next week. Still have LOTS of football to play.

call me crazy, but i kinda thought today's game was pretty important....

call me crazy, but i kinda thought today's game was pretty important....

The leader of the division is NEVER as 'desperate' as those who are chasing them.

LSSpam is right. Now we are the chasers. :sad:

When the Saints play the Falcons one of the teams will either face losing 4 or 3 games in a row. If the Falcons lose I think Mora will lose his job at the end of the season.

The heat is on. (And we tend to break under pressure)

We have swept the Falcons in 2000 and 2003. Remember the 2003 sweep was when Vick was hurt and didn't play in either grame. If we cannot beat Atlanta after their 3 game losing streak, I will agree it's gonna be tough but not impossible to make the playoffs.

The bad news is... The turds are supposed to get John Abraham and Ed Hartwell back for this weeks game. JB is gonna have his hands full w/ Abraham... When he's healthy, he's a BEAST.

It's not like winning any game is that difficult as long as you don't turn the ball over 4 freaking times!!!!

This team is done for the season if they can't keep the mistakes out of their game. I was so sick when I watched a replay of the turnovers; two of them taking points from us and one giving points to the Bengals. That's 21 possible points folks and we only lost by 15.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom