Next week's Bengals game (1 Viewer)

D-Mac26

Who Dat?
Reaction score
Looking at how both teams played today, it might be the highest scoring game in NFL history. I'm exaggerating a little, but both offenses came to play today, and both defenses sat this week's game out. It is a must-win for the Bengals, and it's pretty close to being a must-win for us too. All I can say is we CAN NOT turn the ball over, or they will make us pay big time. Payton needs to get our D ready, and for the love of God we need to force a turnover or 2. Should be a great one.

This game is far from a must-win for the Saints. That said, of course I hope the Saints win.

This game is far from a must-win for the Saints. That said, of course I hope the Saints win.

Far from a must-win? If we lose next week, we dropped 3 out of the last 4, then will be going to Atlanta. We need some momentum. I'm not calling it a must-win, but it is damn close.

Far from a must-win? If we lose next week, we dropped 3 out of the last 4, then will be going to Atlanta. We need some momentum. I'm not calling it a must-win, but it is damn close.

true story ^

I just don't agree.

In the purest sense, every game is a must-win, sure. All things considered, though, the Bengals game is the one on the schedule the Saints could most afford to lose (I hope they don't lose anymore.) But I just can't say a game is a must-win when the worst case scenario is the Saints drop a half-game back (assuming the Panthers win the next two) with a game remaining against the Panthers. Falcons, Panthers, even Cowboys, Giants and Redskins are more of what I see as "must-wins."

It is a must win playing at home.

+1. Could someone give Chad Johnson a "special map" to the Superdome...:ezbill:

I'm quite frightened at the prospect of Palmer carving up our secondary, but he will have to contend with the Dome crowd. We're going to have to go on an offensive tear, though, that's for certain. No more turnovers and we'll win it!

WHO DAT gonna CRUSH them 'who deys'.

don't see how it isn't much, if you win it, you take the straight route to the playoffs. straight up win's vs losses total.
if we have 9 wins , and atlanta has 10, it doesn' matter if the loss was against the 3rd republic regime from dantoine, they'd be in, and we'd be out. plain and simple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom