Next years tentative schedule. My best guess. (1 Viewer)

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ATL, ATL, CAR, CAR, TB, TB, ARI, SEA, SF, STL, DEN, KC, OAK, SD, (PHI or NYG), (GB or MIN).

Just based on if the season was over today and records stayed the same.
Pretty easy cause the only part to guess at is the two NFC teams one from each div other than the west based on similar div. records.

I got this from NewOrleansSaints.com

SAINTS FUTURE SCHEDULE ROTATION (Non-NFC South games)

2006 (NFC East, AFC North)

Home: Philadelphia, Washington, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco; Road: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay

2007 (NFC West, AFC South)

Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, NFC-E; Road: San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis, NFC-N

2008 (NFC North, AFC West)

Home: Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, NFC-W; Road: Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, NFC-E

2009 (NFC East, AFC East)

Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, New England, N.Y. Jets, NFC-N; Road: Philadelphia, Washington, Buffalo, Miami, NFC-W

we play the AFC south next year. Jacksonville and Tennessee at home, Indy and Houston on the road.

ATL, ATL, CAR, CAR, TB, TB, ARI, SEA, SF, STL, DEN, KC, OAK, SD, (PHI or NYG), (GB or MIN).

Just based on if the season was over today and records stayed the same.
Pretty easy cause the only part to guess at is the two NFC teams one from each div other than the west based on similar div. records.

Where did you make this up?, I already have plans to go to the game in Houston.

Just going by the previous rotation and completely forgot that 4th div. over in the AFC.

Man boredom and stupidity together as one.

Completely blew that didn't I.

Looking at that we could do well with home games against Arizona, St Louis, Jacksonville and Tennessee. San Fran and Houston on the road isn't bad either.
I see 12 wins if we split the divsion games.(If the Saints are as good as this year)

We've got some cool away locations coming up the next few seasons.

I live in Lake Charles and I can't wait to make the trip to Houston so we can destory the Texans.

So you are saying we are playing everyone in California? Maybe they should just move to LA and make the commute easier. :)

"(PHI or NYG), (GB or MIN)"

We have just as much a chance to be playing DAL and CHI also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom