NFC - 11 teams between 5-3 and 3-5 (1 Viewer)

Last statement is not completely true. If Atlanta wins every game except against us and we win out, we don't win the division. We would have 4 losses to their three.

Check your numbers again.

giphy.gif

Atlanta has a 2 game lead with 8 to go and a head to head.

That's really not a very big lead. The Saints have blown a lead like that multiple times.

This is true. In addition, as a Saints fan, the last thing I'd ever want to do is preemptively and unnecessarily surrender the hope of 1) Atlanta choking and 2) the Saints stealing the NFC South title out from under them.

Need to get over the hump this year. I believe this team can do it because it is getting healthy at the right time.

After starting 4-4 the last two years they finished at 7-9. Strangely enough, they both lost their 9th games in OT (49ers in 2014 and Titans in 2015).

Need to get over the hump this year. I believe this team can do it because it is getting healthy at the right time.

After starting 4-4 the last two years they finished at 7-9. Strangely enough, they both lost their 9th games in OT (49ers in 2014 and Titans in 2015).
I think this team is better. The offensive line play is certainly better. And the defense is at least getting turnovers on a relatively regular basis.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom