Nfc championship game (1 Viewer)

And despite all of what you stated which by the way tells you just how pretty good the Saints were that we were still good enough to go to the SB had it not been for NFL officials refusing to do their jobs. Please stop trying to hang the loss just on the Saints, every game is different and very rarely does any team play 60 minutes of perfect football. The Saints at the end had put themselves in perfect position to the win the game and only a blatant interference/personal foul
prevented them from finishing the job.

I went back and watched the game. The no call was really bad but that is not the reason we lost the game. We were outscored 26 to 10 after the first quarter. We were totally outplayed in that game. We had no pass rushers and Dennis Allen blitzed way to much. Other than kamara we had no receive who showed up. The o line didn't play well. We missed Rankin's bad.
I would argue one of the reasons they outscored us the rest of the way was 1) yes the injury to Rankins hurt and 2) we were even more limited at TE with Hill having been intentionally targeted to the head and put out of the game WITH NO CALL ON THAT either.

giphy.gif

I went back and watched the game. The no call was really bad but that is not the reason we lost the game. We were outscored 26 to 10 after the first quarter. We were totally outplayed in that game. We had no pass rushers and Dennis Allen blitzed way to much. Other than kamara we had no receive who showed up. The o line didn't play well. We missed Rankin's bad.
Go back and re-rewatch it, but put your trifocals on this time.

If you go back and watch again you'll see our recievers were mugged all game, the biggest factor in that game.

it still goes back to that play,no matter what happen early own.
the does not end in the 1,2,are 3 qt.

You went back and watched the game....Are you a masochist or what? I don't think I will ever watch that game again. you are probably right about most things you state in your post except the reason we lost that game was the no call.

Im not really rehashing it at all. It was just an observation. So many - including myself - say we lost completely because of the no call but this is not entirely true. We were outplayed after the 4th quarter of the game.

I'll give you credit. You warned us we were going to hell and here we are.

With this post you've placed us in purgatory.

Thanks!

There was an agenda that the Saints had to overcome and they didn't, this is the whole "should have been blowing the Rams out and the agenda would have been killed thing".

There was an opportunity to fulfill the desired outcome and the NFL took full advantage, every call/non-call went against the Saints from that point forward. The last couple of minutes of that game and the OT were fully controlled by the NFL, there was no way the Saints were to be allowed to win.

I thought this poster was dying or something like that?

Anyway this guy is clearly trolling now.

I'll only say this -- if Dan Arnold catches the ball in the back of the end zone on the first drive to make it 7-0 and not just 3-0, perhaps we have a different outcome. Beyond that, everything you just mentioned that might have been lightly true went out the window the moment the refs blew the OBVIOUS PI call.

But we have Jared Cook this year, so hopefully we'll get that reliable red zone production out of the TE position.

I agree there I think it could have been a different outcome if he makes the catch however I can’t get over how a couple of refs could miss such an easy call at the end. We win the game with pass interference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom