NFC Playbook (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Do we actually get some coverage this week?

Look I'm not worried about media hype and all of that.. screw em in that regards.

BUT.. as a fan of one of the 32 NFL teams I think it's my right to get to see my team for atleast a few seconds on a NFL show. I don't care of they toot our horn or not, but I would have liked to see how we matched up against Buffalo for this past weekend, etc.

I taped the whole show and fast forwarded through it just hoping to see some coverage on the Saints. NOPE.

I'm sorry, but that's just lame.... they better show us this week!

For some reason we were on AFC playbook last week and I did the exact same thing you did. No telling which one we'll be on next week so we better tape both!

The amost dismissive nature of the Saints sort of chaps my hide. I don't really care about the respect factor, because that will come with wins but, when we demolished the Eagles last week, I think I watched a show where there was ONE highlight and it was almost an after thought.

I really believe that had the Eagles beat us 48-22, then there would have been a Eagle love-fest greater than the Favre-fest going on now.

I just wanna see some expert Saints breakdowns.

We got coverage last week, and the week before. Maybe this week it will be about the running game or Defense. Mayock and Billick shows us tons of love.

Those two shows are based on which Division is the HOME TEAM. So when a NFC team is playing an AFC team it is on AFC playbook. The Saints at the Bills was shown on the AFC Playbook.

Last edited:

Look I'm not worried about media hype and all of that.. screw em in that regards.

BUT.. as a fan of one of the 32 NFL teams I think it's my right to get to see my team for atleast a few seconds on a NFL show. I don't care of they toot our horn or not, but I would have liked to see how we matched up against Buffalo for this past weekend, etc.

I taped the whole show and fast forwarded through it just hoping to see some coverage on the Saints. NOPE.

If we beat the Jets we will get massive media coverage. The Giants will be 5-0 playing against the 4-0 Saints coming back from a BYE, at home, in the dome....

I have actually seen more coverage of the Saints these past two weeks than I did in the last 20 years. But, the coverage will always be skewed to the bigger market teams that they play.

Week 1 story line - Matt Stafford, first pick in the draft, can he save the Lions? The Saints got a bunch of points - defense still sucks because they let the rookie Stafford get a bunch of yardage and points.

Week 2 story line - The McNabbless Eagles lost to the high scoring Saints offense whose defense still sucks, because they gave up a bunch of yardage to Kevin Kolb in his first start in the NFL. Mike Vick, Mike Vick, Donovan McNabb, Garcia, 3 Pro Bowl QBs yada, yada,yada.

Week 3 story line- Brett Favre threw a ball, a reciever caught it, they won with that amazing play by Brett Favre, Falcons lose to the Pats, Jets are 3-0, Carolina vs. Cowboys Monday Night at Jerry Jones' magnificent new dazzling stadium, T.O. catch streak is over, he's trying to not get in trouble at a press conference, T.O., T.O., T.O., the Bills played the Saints

We were on Playbook fairly extensively earlier in the week but they didn't talk about us at all on NFC Playbook. We got some coverage on AFC Playbook when they were talking about the Bills.

well, so far all the sports sites only mention how TO's streak was broken & the win is secondary, I too watched all week this past, looking for the breakdown, only saw one show on NFLN that actually talked about the Saints & broke it down, perhaps they will be more this week as this next game will be the top game of the wk4.

We were on Playbook fairly extensively earlier in the week but they didn't talk about us at all on NFC Playbook. We got some coverage on AFC Playbook when they were talking about the Bills.

Ah, that makes sense I guess. I didn't catch the other shows, but figured they would cover them on NFC Playbook.. I guess I'll have to tape them both just incase.

On NFLN you have Playbook which talks about the past weeks games and you have NFC and AFC Playbook which talks about the games coming up and their match-ups.

they seem to give pretty equal time to all the games on playbook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom