NFC seeding (1 Viewer)

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok, i'm a bit confused on the tv fox stated the cowboys were the #2 seed and we were #3 seed at this point.
I don't get it. We're both at 7-4 and we have a better conference record than their's? plus we have only lost 1 divisional game. where they have lost 3.

I dont' get it?

I would like clarification too......we are 6-1 vs the NFC....and leading our division.....we should be the number 2 seed.....

They're definitely wrong. Don't worry about it.

they messed up there, all subsequent graphics have been corrected to where we are the 2nd seed.

of course, whoever wins the game between us & them really decides who gets the 2nd seed, all things staying constant.

They are just putting the more recognized team on top...nothing more, nothing less.

We are the #2 seed!

Right now we're the #2 seed. We have the better conference record. Of course none of this will matter in the end since we play them head to head and that will probably be the tie breaker.

In Fox's defense, I don't think any of the media uses tie breakers until the end of the season. When two teams have the same record they just put them in alphabetical order.

I dunno....I kind of hope Carolina tanks and that game on New Years Eve will only be big for them. It would be nice to have the number 2 seed locked up going into that game........

5 more games left ladies...playoffs don't start for awhile, so it doesn't matter who is the "second seed if the playoffs were to start today"

Man, I would love nothing more than to knock Dallas off of their high horse. I am sick of Romo giving Michael Irvin something to just blab about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom