NFC South is about to be dangerous (1 Viewer)

It’s us and the bucs. I’m not sold on atl or Carolina, they’re frauds
I’m not even worried about the Bucs. I know Brady is wanting to prove he can succeed outside of New England but his play has seriously taken a nosedive in the last 2 years. His running ability is far from what Winston’s is so I’m sure that Cam is going to give him nightmare

Ppl are really scared of learning a new system and coming off a sheetty year Brady huh lol whatever

The division should be better because it was so relatively bad last year. Atlanta underachieved. It should be better. And Tampa will be markedly improved. Even at his age, Brady is materially better than Winston. And he may be working in Tampa with the most talented grouping of receivers he has ever worked with.

Last edited:
It The division should be better because it was so relatively bad last year. Atlanta underachieved. It should be better. And Tampa will be markedly improved. Even at his age, Brady is materially better than Winston. And he may be working in Tampa with the most talented grouping of receivers he has ever worked with.
Even if Tampa has Brady, I cannot take them for contenders yet. The Buccaneers have been the offseason contenders for the past decade.

I mean:
Drew Brees(HOF Bound)
Tom Brady(HOF Bound)
Bridgewater(He has shown he can play)
Matt Ryan(sure he is a falcon but when the season is right he can be dangerous)

This is going to be an interesting year guys.

So we have Saint Brees against Matt Melt-ice, Teddy the traitor, and Shady Brady. Really hoping this season can go on as planned.

So we have Saint Brees against Matt Melt-ice, Teddy the traitor, and Shady Brady. Really hoping this season can go on as planned.

Teddy's not exactly a traitor. He sat behind Drew last year as a $7 million backup, hoping he would retire after last season so that he would be the starter now. When Carolina offered him $60 million to replace Scam, he took it. Anyone with half a brain would do the same.

Last edited:
Even if Tampa has Brady, I cannot take them for contenders yet. The Buccaneers have been the offseason contenders for the past decade.
Tampa has always been a pain in the ... for the Saints no matter how bad their team is. We could depend on Winston to screw up though. Brady isn't going to screw up.

Teddy's not exactly a traitor. He sat behind Drew last year as a $7 million backup, hoping he would retire after last season so that he would be the starter now. When Carolina offered him $60 million to replace Scam, he took it. Anyone with half a brain would do the same.

Very true, still hope he has a great season while the rest of his team falters. Those numbers were just too great to resist.

I see yet another year where the NFC south beats the crap out of each other and whatever team makes the playoff will be too damaged to do much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom