NFC South is now NFL's toughest division HANDS DOWN!!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm so pumped for the 2013 season. With Revis going to the Bucs I think that puts a stamp on what is sure to be an exciting race for the division crown. I certainly believe in my Saints with Sean Payton back at the helm and Drew surely wanting to atone for an off year by his standards. All that is needed a defense that can create just a little havoc to support the offense. What I love most is how most of the media is jocking all the other 3 teams. The Failcons because they were so close to the Super Bowl, The Yucks because they just got Revis the God, and the Kitties because of how they finished the season. Don't they know the Saints were in contention until week 16 for a playoff spot despite statisticly the worst defense in NFL history.....Game on WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped for the 2013 season. With Revis going to the Bucs I think that puts a stamp on what is sure to be an exciting race for the division crown. I certainly believe in my Saints with Sean Payton back at the helm and Drew surely wanting to atone for an off year by his standards. All that is needed a defense that can create just a little havoc to support the offense. What I love most is how most of the media is jocking all the other 3 teams. The Failcons because they were so close to the Super Bowl, The Yucks because they just got Revis the God, and the Kitties because of how they finished the season. Don't they know the Saints were in contention until week 16 for a playoff spot despite statisticly the worst defense in NFL history.....Game on WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Revis can only cover one guy. Drew spreads the ball with the best of them. Revis is a nice addition , don't get me wrong but the Bucs are not in any race as far as I can tell. The Panthers and Falcons will be tough as usual though.

Pretty awesome this cripples their salary cap. Only QBs are worth that kind of money

Really? How so? An underperforming Panthers team. A under talented team with an almost Ditka quality coach in Tampa. A falcons team that if anything got less talented in the offseason and a saints team that has major defensive questions. I have to say NFC West also

I'm not saying Revis is going to be a non-factor to us.. but let's just say Drew won't be losing much sleep over it. We're too loaded to be worried about one CB.

I'm not saying Revis is going to be a non-factor to us.. but let's just say Drew won't be losing much sleep over it. We're too loaded to be worried about one CB.
"Got 99 problems but a CB ain't one?"

NFC West only have the 9ers and Seahawks who only became a factor last year. The Cardinals and Rams are not the teams who strike fear into opponents. I'm not saying that the NFC South is the best division but it is certainly better than the NFC West when you have three good teams regardless of their flaws and the Bucs are not too far behind.

If I had to choose the best division then I would choose the NFC North since all 4 teams are in contention and all of those teams are very strong and hard to beat.

The addition of Revis currently only helps the Bucs vs one team in the division, imo. We have too many weapons to worry about one CB, the Falcons have a mediocre QB, but 2 good WRs, Revis can only shut down one. The Panthers only have Steve Smith.

Josh Freeman still sucks, Cam Newton didn't make the next jump in year two.

QB driven league, unless either of those two QB's has an amazing season, it will be the Saints and Falcons battling it out for the division once again.

If I had my way it would be the weakest division (scrubs: Clowns, Panties & Yucs) with the best team in the NFL (Saints of course).

NFC South is still Saints/Failclowns...Panthers/Bucs are non-factors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom