NFC South needs from ESPN (1 Viewer)

All were concerns this team needs to address, to bad we cant address them all in the first round (cause we have one selection ofcourse) people on this board tend to the think the 1st round pick makes the draft, anybody not drafted in the first round must lack talent, but only 32 players can go in each round.

I stopped reading at Linebacker -- The Saints' linebackers are solid. I think they forgot to finish the sentence?

I still say if Shanle had tackled on that 4th and 1 against TB, the season may have went in a different direction? :dunno:

Yeah there really is nothing solid about this linebacking corp, they even do one thing well (Fujita is solid) but he shoudnt be the star of the linebacking unit.

the LB crew really isnt as terrible as everyone wants to make it out.

think back a few years ago...now THAT was terrible, this definatly is a upgrade.

But our LB's were so bad that our current ones are upgrades, but still aren't too good. Mexican entree number 1 is our best LB.

the LB crew really isnt as terrible as everyone wants to make it out.

think back a few years ago...now THAT was terrible, this definatly is a upgrade.

Just like Josh Bullocks was an upgrade over TeBucky Jones... Problem, both underachieve.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't suck, though.

The article points out that Simoneau would be better as a back-up/special teams guy because of his intelligence and understanding of defenses/angles and so forth.

Surround Shanle with some better talent around him, and he'll play better. Upgrade the MLB spot with a true starter and replace both DT's with quality starters and you have a better front seven that can generate pressure.

The guy that wrote this has obviously never seen Billy Miller's work as a receiver...

They don't suck, though.

The article points out that Simoneau would be better as a back-up/special teams guy because of his intelligence and understanding of defenses/angles and so forth.

Surround Shanle with some better talent around him, and he'll play better. Upgrade the MLB spot with a true starter and replace both DT's with quality starters and you have a better front seven that can generate pressure.

I doubt Shanle or Simoneaux could start for any other teams in the NFL... Maybe there's one or two, but that's not saying much.

I stopped reading at Linebacker -- The Saints' linebackers are solid. I think they forgot to finish the sentence?

I still say if Shanle had tackled on that 4th and 1 against TB, the season may have went in a different direction? :dunno:

Yeah, I thought it was a funny statement. Spam's right though....seems like Scouts Inc don't know squat nothing.

We would of had 8 wins for sure but who knows bout the last two games. Oh well, it's over and done, and we have a nice draft pick to improve the D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom