NFC South Pick Challenge Week 2 (1 Viewer)

The admin for the challenge often cuts out Monday games as it causes issues with his calculation schedule. All I can say is tell your team to stop being good and getting prime time games...lol. I promise, your team will be included for week 3 or I will *gulp* wear a Reggie Bush jersey in public!

Understood, an evil admin might leave the saints out for week 3 just to make you put on that jersey.

Carolina
Falcons
Titans
Vikings

244 passing yards

Panthers
Cardinals
Titans
Vikings

235 passing yards

Understood, an evil admin might leave the saints out for week 3 just to make you put on that jersey.

Stop it. You are going to give me bad dreams. Actually, I would wear any Saints jersey for a week straight before I put on a Falcons or....a dirty Panthers jersey...I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it. It's funny but our board is actually more accepting of the Saints than several teams outside of our division (Eagles, Packers, Cowboys).

Anyway, keep up the good work, your numbers are already higher for the week. Let' see if you can hit 20!

Okay, so I am working on the prize option and we are going to set the number at 20. If we get 20 participants on each board then we will include a prize of some sort for the season winner. FWIW, the prize would be football related and have a value higher than $100. I am thinking a choice of player or custom premier jersey. Any thoughts?

Okay, so I am working on the prize option and we are going to set the number at 20. If we get 20 participants on each board then we will include a prize of some sort for the season winner. FWIW, the prize would be football related and have a value higher than $100. I am thinking a choice of player or custom premier jersey. Any thoughts?

Hows about one of those scrumptious Bucs cheerleaders ?

So, the verdict is in. The official prize (if the numbers hit 20 players for each board) will be a Premier NFL Jersey from NFL Shop.

Description
This high-quality Premier jersey by Reebok NFL Equipment features tackle twill numbers and nameplate, and screened Reebok logos on the sleeves for an official game day look!
Heavyweight polyester diamond weave mesh
Dazzle shoulders, sleeves & side panels
Tackle twill numbers & lettering
Screen print logos
Authentic NFL Equipment logo embroidered on neck
Rib-knit v-neck collar
Reinforced taped collar seam
Side slits at hem
Drop tail
Officially licensed NFL product

The player at the end of the season with the top winning percentage would have their choice of team and player. You all are close. Don't forget, anyone can join at any time since you only need 10 weeks to qualify. Good luck to everyone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom