NFCS Standings Since Realignment (1 Viewer)

I remember when the division was first created. Dumb bells in media said Tampa Bay would own the division every year and they had it easy. Of course that was right after the Bucs won their 1st super bowl.

Just goes to show the doorknob IQ of people that get large platforms.

This graph is perfect answer and illustration for the question which tream is better or has the better roster question. The 2009 one or the 2022 one.

Its easy to answer that question now knowing what happened in 2009. But if you remove the Bias or the knowledge of that season, you can say the 2009 roster is better.

There were so many questions coming in to that season.The defense in 08 was terrible and N.O finished last in the division. There were questions on offense. After Colston there wasnt a reliable reciever. Shokey was a question mark also. It was hard to tell if he would be productive.

I remember when the division was first created. Dumb bells in media said Tampa Bay would own the division every year and they had it easy. Of course that was right after the Bucs won their 1st super bowl.

Just goes to show the doorknob IQ of people that get large platforms.
Fitting that they have the most last place finishes.

Best Tampa sweep?

2002….or 2020? Or 2021?

I like the 2002 sweep best in hindsight. At the moment it happened I liked the 2020 sweep best.

This graph is perfect answer and illustration for the question which tream is better or has the better roster question. The 2009 one or the 2022 one.

Its easy to answer that question now knowing what happened in 2009. But if you remove the Bias or the knowledge of that season, you can say the 2009 roster is better.

There were so many questions coming in to that season.The defense in 08 was terrible and N.O finished last in the division. There were questions on offense. After Colston there wasnt a reliable reciever. Shokey was a question mark also. It was hard to tell if he would be productive.
Sorry, maybe I'm missing something, but how does this graph answer the "better roster" question between 2009 and 2022? Literally all it shows is that we won the division (and Super Bowl) in 2009, and 2022 isn't even on there yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom