NFL’s 10 Best Rivalries (1 Viewer)

I think yall are taking the word "rivalry" too literally. This is simply a "which matchups will have the most storylines going into the new season" list.

Idc about their age, our history with ATL, none of that...you'd be foolish to not think the general world is going to clamor to see us (Brees) vs Bucs (Brady) over any of the other teams we play.

For everyone else they want the matchup... Saints and falcons fans though know which games are going to be better. The real question is which side of the rivalry the op is really on... She will says falcons but we know rooting for the Saints is her guilty pleasure.

This has to be the worst list of rivalries I've seen. Thank you OP for posting the content here. This is clearly written to be bad. Journalism has sunk so low it's practically dead.

For everyone else they want the matchup... Saints and falcons fans though know which games are going to be better. The real question is which side of the rivalry the op is really on... She will says falcons but we know rooting for the Saints is her guilty pleasure.

My best friend is from Slidell...his dad was the head coach there for 15 years. So I’ve always liked the Saints. Plus NO is amongst the best cities to visit. Whether it’s fishing for giant Reds in Port Sulphur or eating beignets at Cafe Dumonde, I always enjoy my time in LA

My best friend is from Slidell...his dad was the head coach there for 15 years. So I’ve always liked the Saints. Plus NO is amongst the best cities to visit. Whether it’s fishing for giant Reds in Sulphur Springs or eating beignets at Cafe Dumonde, I always enjoy my time in LA
First Falcon fan I’ve seen that likes the Saints.
I’m the only die hard Saints fan that likes the Falcons. My pops is a die hard Falcon fan, as is one of my best friends. He’s a season ticket holder. (The only one?) Lol, kidding.

The article doesn’t say best rivalries of all time. It says the best rivalries IN 2020.
Brady immediately brings the Bucs above the Falcons for the moment.

Rivera going back to Carolina doesn’t make it a better 2020 rivalry than Falcons/Saints.
But it’s not about all rivalries. It’s just rivalries heading into 2020.
And at this moment, the Falcons haven’t been relevant since 28-3 and it’s looking like another lost year for Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom