NFL 2021 Season (Whose got COVID vs. Who Doesnt) (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Recently I was talking with a friend about why this season didn't really resonate with me and I think I was finally able to identify why. We all know the amount of scouting, and research that goes into the draft as well as free-agency. Now imagine all that work going up in smoke because someone caught COVID or someone is asymptomatic or someone was exposed to COVID. We are no longer talking about the National Football League, we are now talking about who randomly got COVID and who didn't. Not to mention, there are many cheaters out there such as Aaron Rogers who lied and the entire bucs team who is probably lying. So with that being said, it's not the refs/penalties although that is terrible, and it's not roger baddell although his leadership is poor, it's just that hte NFL didn't feel like the NFL. I don't even know what the last year was but I'm glad it's done and if football is going to continue to be this way then i'm OUT. It's just not that interesting to find out who is on the COVID list and who isn't. Seriously a boring waste of time. I am fully vaxxed and boosted and I understand the ramifications of COVID so I'm not downplaying any of that, I'm just saying the NFL felt terrible this last year but it was nice to see fans in the stadiums.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom