NFL acknowledges...privately...bad call on Saints; over last 3 years Saints opponents are LEAST PENALIZED (merged) (1 Viewer)

Good luck getting the refs union to agree to that
Yet, the refs have their own “official” Twitter??? Someone wants them to have a voice, but only when it suits them.

My question is why? Why give NFL refs a Twitter? They are not supposed to be part of the show! They are allowed to chirp whenever they think they can get some “likes” but they also have no accountability and never to have answer for their egregious blunders?!?!

Publicly acknowledging that NFL officiating is awful.

Yet, the refs have their own “official” Twitter??? Someone wants them to have a voice, but only when it suits them.

My question is why? Why give NFL refs a Twitter? They are not supposed to be part of the show! They are allowed to chirp whenever they think they can get some “likes” but they also have no accountability and never to have answer for their egregious blunders?!?!
Where did I say that the refs have a twitter thread. I wouldn't know since I don't have an account and never will. Most post is simply from what I remember from the 2012 Refs strike and that the replacement refs were just bad but HORRENDOUS! There is also the fact that they have a union and as such a CBA with the league. Prove me wrong!

Where did I say that the refs have a twitter thread. I wouldn't know since I don't have an account and never will. Most post is simply from what I remember from the 2012 Refs strike and that the replacement refs were just bad but HORRENDOUS! There is also the fact that they have a union and as such a CBA with the league. Prove me wrong!
You didn’t… pump the breaks.. I was agreeing with you and trying to add more to the topic (my bad for not being more clear). I’m far too lazy and disinterested to try to prove you wrong.

When a call like that happens and the announcer calls it horrible just awful, AND NO ONE even attempts to bring in Mike Pereira on the call, it's beyond bad. I think there is a "don't touch this one" button Mike Pereira pushes on calls like this and he simply becomes unavailable

I hate the league office at least as much as I hate all of my ex girlfriends and my parents combined.
giphy.gif

The meat in this whole thing if we want it to change is that they are doing it to us because the league feels like Ms Gayle won’t say anything about it . They are discriminating against her because of her gender. It will get cleaned up. Guaranteed. The only thing they really fear is bad PR
I've thought the same thing but also thought about it when Benson was alive. He was not the squeaky wheel that Jer-Uh is.

I know this changes nothing but finally it is becoming public that the saints are mistreated by far by the refs.

Something has to be done in order to “protect the shield”.

Hypocrites.

Nothing will change. If Saints fans think something will change to protect the shield, because of a blatant bias against the Saints, they are delusional. Small TV market and the league with Goodell at the helm is making tons of money. If the league was obviously effected by this bias, you can bet something would change. Nothing is going to change, unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom