NFL All-Star Game or NFl Skills Challenge (1 Viewer)

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
They used to have a Skill challenge. I'm all for getting rid of the game for skill challenges. Players love to talk trash and this will let to find out who's better.

QB vs Qb
Fastest player races
WR vs DB challenges.

They could have the fans pick who should go against who in what drill.

Money wise it should make way more. Just pay the winning player per event they win.

What are y'all opinions??

They used to have a Skill challenge. I'm all for getting rid of the game for skill challenges. Players love to talk trash and this will let to find out who's better.

QB vs Qb
Fastest player races
WR vs DB challenges.

They could have the fans pick who should go against who in what drill.

Money wise it should make way more. Just pay the winning player per event they win.

What are y'all opinions??

I've called into Sirius NFL Radio before and mentioned similar things. Pat Kirwan even suggested doing things unrelated to football, like go-kart racing. This would prevent injury but still allow competitive juices to flow...It's intriguing.

I've called into Sirius NFL Radio before and mentioned similar things. Pat Kirwan even suggested doing things unrelated to football, like go-kart racing. This would prevent injury but still allow competitive juices to flow...It's intriguing.

Go kart racing? No thanks lol. I'll take the skills challege

Go kart racing? No thanks lol. I'll take the skills challege

Ha, I know what ya mean. I suggested the skills challenge as well. Credit Kirwan with the go-karts, but I get his point. A lot of players worry about injury; he's suggesting take the risk out completely.

Realistically i think Most players will not want a part of this. Think a 30 year old back with a few hundred carries on the season wants to put a 40 yard dash time on file?

It would have to be wildly obscure things that fans/media couldn't translate to any relevant skill and would need to change year to year so guys couldn't lose a step

Skills challenge would be pretty cool.

Maybe they could put up those kind of targets that olympic archers use and see what kind of accuracy the different QB's have?

That would be some pretty amazing entertainment.

Skills challenge would be pretty cool.

Maybe they could put up those kind of targets that olympic archers use and see what kind of accuracy the different QB's have?

That would be some pretty amazing entertainment.

I see what you did there.:9:

The skills challenge was really cool. Will never forget Horn owning the jugs competition.

Pat Kirwan even suggested doing things unrelated to football, like go-kart racing. This would prevent injury but still allow competitive juices to flow...It's intriguing.

Because no one has ever been injured in go-kart racing. Good call, Pat!

Maybe they could have a Wonderlic-off; paper cuts can't make you miss games.

Some players ego's are so big that they would never take part for the risk of losing face.

Yeah I remember those skill challenges. Why the hell did they get rid of them? If they don't replace the Pro Bowl with it, they should at least make it part of the experience. Skills Challenge Saturday and Pro Bowl Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom