NFL AM says Namdi in N.O perfect fit (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
just heard them state the obvious, that its a place he could WIN for a change and to reunite with rob would be a perfect match again.

Finally something about US.... THROW ME SOMETHING MISTER!!!!:ezbill:

Means nothing that some talking heads said this; of course they did, Nnamdi is a big name guy so they have to fill airtime talking about him.

I want Lewis, not Nnamdi who got repeatedly abused the past couple years.

For once, I would love the media to actually try to have a discussion rather than saying "herp a derp, well this guy once coached x player, he's a great fit."

It is lazy and idiotic, you can point to any veteran player in the league and say that about a past coach who's been on three different teams.

I would rather have Lewis and Nnamdi if we can afford them both. Insurance for injuries in secondary.

Revis would be good too, right???

Sadly we're in the salary cap era and one $5-6m a year contract is about all we can afford.

It'll be Nnamdi or Keenan, not both.

It is really irritating how Brees' contract is messing up MINE and HIS chamiponship aspirations.

Incorrect, his cap hit doesn't really get bad until 2015. It is 17.4 mil this year, which is very manageable.

It was contracts like Will Smith's that was messing up the championship aspirations, at least Drew was producing when making the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom