NFL announces home teams for 2019 international games (1 Viewer)

saint-58

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seeing the teams that are hosts, three of them are teams we play next year. What are the chances we have to play

The NFL announced Wednesday which five teams will be home teams in the league's international games, with four games in London and one in Mexico City.

While dates, times and teams designated as away teams won't be revealed until the spring, the league unveiled the Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Chargers as hosts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-announces-home-teams-for-international-games

I swear to god, if the NFL takes away a Saints in Los Angeles game from me... I.... well, I do nothing.... but ill be hopping mad doing noting I tell ya what!!

For the league really wanting football to get more popular in Los Angeles seems kind of odd to take away a home game from each of them.

It is on purpose until the LA stadium is open... Less games in non-NFL worthy stadiums over all, and they hope the brand name of an international city helps build fans abroad... I expect the Rams in Mexico again honestly.

It’s the teams with the worst home attendance this year that were picked.

We play three of those teams on the road, so this could be interesting. There should be a 1 in 8 chance we’re picked as one of the road teams.

Looking at the rams home opponents next year. Their prime time international game is either going to be against us or the bears. Slim pickins other than that.

I'd replace Tampa and Jacksonville with New England and NY.

Leave the small market teams out of your cash grab, NFL.

Mexico City sounds better than London... Travel wise... Altitude.. A completely different story

For the league really wanting football to get more popular in Los Angeles seems kind of odd to take away a home game from each of them.

I'm sure it's the owners volunteering because they'll sell more tickets in London.

I’d much rather play in London than in Mexico at 8000 feet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom