NFL Anonymous (1 Viewer)

I turned on the cowboys game - within 5 minutes they ignored a blatant hold and instead called a rocky tack one on the dolphins. Have the cowboys a TD. THEN I FLIPPED TO THE KC game and immediately saw them gifted a first down for a very suspect personal foul call.

It’s rigged. No doubt about it anymore.

I'm not watching. I just cant sit and watch a game like I use to if its not the saints. I'm not one of those people "let's avoid NFL.." etc. I just lost interest is all. My nephew is watching the Falcons game. I'll gladly wait til 3:25.

I watch the games with my teenage daughter. She wants me to watch so I'll watch with her. I just don't care anymore...

I turned on the cowboys game - within 5 minutes they ignored a blatant hold and instead called a rocky tack one on the dolphins. Have the cowboys a TD. THEN I FLIPPED TO THE KC game and immediately saw them gifted a first down for a very suspect personal foul call.

It’s rigged. No doubt about it anymore.

Similar stuff going on in Broncs vs Pack.

Just checked the score on internet, guess Who Dats will want me to continue lol but enjoyed watching MLB today...

Week 2 of no NFL have to admit this Sunday will be tough with LSU on the bye week and the cowgirls.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom