NFL Channel added to Roku (1 Viewer)

InTheFade82

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I saw an NFL channel has been added to the Roku streaming device. As of now you can watch highlights from every game but you can also purchase the Game Pass for a one time charge of $99.99

Features
-Replay every game of the season, including playoffs and Super Bowl
-Watch a Full Game or 45 minute condensed game
-NFL Films Archive and shows like A Football Life
-Access Game Pass subscription on smartphone, tablet or PC

Seems like a solid deal. I had Sunday Ticket streaming service last season and I know that cost me more and I had some technical difficulties while using it. I am interested in seeing if this is a good alternative.

Ive had game pass before. One important consideration is that they block the site whenever there are any NFL games on live tv. (Or they used to, anyway).

That means you cannot use it on Sundays, Mondays or Thursdays during the games. That was an annoyance if I wanted to watch the Saints game right after it was over (since I'm out of market). It worked well enough, as long as you have a good enough internet connection. But you have to wait until Tuesday to view a game in a practical sense, unless you're home during the day.

I have game pass, only because it is free to season ticket holders. I have a Roku Tv, so it may come in handy. But I already have it linked on my Kodi App through my Fire Tv stick.
I use it to go back and watch endings to certain games. But I don't use it enough to warrant paying $100 for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom