NFL.com does ceiling and floor for every team. Saints ceiling: 15-1; floor: 10-6. (1 Viewer)

I have no choice but to take it. When your floor is 10-6 then you're talking about a special team.

The stars seem to be aligned. We have the QB, the weapons, the O line. We have talent at every level of the defense. And to top it off we probably have the best Kicker/Punter/Returner combination in the league.

The only thing standing in our way is the worst pandemic in modern history.

It sounds like hype or homerism but the only team I see beating the Saints are the Kansas City Chiefs this year. But even then I think they will beat them. The Saints overall have a better team and im not completely sold on the Chiefs defense and I think their O-line is vulnerable. Mahommes mobility helps to mask that deficiency well.

I still can’t believe we lost to Kirk Cousins.
Why didn’t they just blitz him the entire game???!?!?

I still can’t believe we lost to Kirk Cousins.
Why didn’t they just blitz him the entire game???!?!?

The offense forgot to show-up and Zimmer had the right defense to defend against our inability to take the top off their defense. Without Taysom Hill, that would have been a beat down. Ouch - that was painful to watch

I don’t give a damn this year. This team is so stacked, until they actually lose a game I’m cheering for 19-0.

Brees is near the end. He has had so many unfortunate things happen to him to effect his legacy. I got to believe something amazing is in store for him before he retires.

The offense forgot to show-up and Zimmer had the right defense to defend against our inability to take the top off their defense. Without Taysom Hill, that would have been a beat down. Ouch - that was painful to watch

It was more that Sean Payton refused to use Latavius Murray more than the just the offense didn't show up!!

Murray only had 5 carries in that game...........5 CARRIES!!!!

If Murray would have had 20 carries or more that game then other things would have opened up or Murray would have pounded them into submission!!

It was more that Sean Payton refused to use Latavius Murray more than the just the offense didn't show up!!

Murray only had 5 carries in that game...........5 CARRIES!!!!

If Murray would have had 20 carries or more that game then other things would have opened up or Murray would have pounded them into submission!!
Are you sure? What about another Kamara inside zone? ... I’m with you totally.

Are you sure? What about another Kamara inside zone? ... I’m with you totally.

I am not a man to brag on myself when I am right about something but the first time I heard "Kamara and high ankle sprain" mentioned in the same sentence I cringed because I knew that Kamara would be hampered by it for the rest of the season.......and he was!! It didn't so much bother his straight-line speed but all the little shimmies and twists and matrix moves that Kamara is so great at were pretty much gone as a direct result.
I hated being right about that and I think we're going to see an Alvin Kamara reset this season.

It still makes me sick thinking that Murray only had 146 carries the entire season last year. This is a guy that could thrive in the Saints offense and easily be a 1,000 yard back!! That would open up the offense and the shots downfield and make Kamara even more dangerous.

As great and intelligent a coach as Sean Payton is and has been for so long he does at times suffer from tunnel vision.

I hope he's smart enough to see that.

It sounds like hype or homerism but the only team I see beating the Saints are the Kansas City Chiefs this year. But even then I think they will beat them. The Saints overall have a better team and im not completely sold on the Chiefs defense and I think their O-line is vulnerable. Mahommes mobility helps to mask that deficiency well.

You know we’re always good for putting up a dud or two every season against teams that have no business with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom