NFL.com does ceiling and floor for every team. Saints ceiling: 15-1; floor: 10-6. (2 Viewers)

It was more that Sean Payton refused to use Latavius Murray more than the just the offense didn't show up!!

Murray only had 5 carries in that game...........5 CARRIES!!!!

If Murray would have had 20 carries or more that game then other things would have opened up or Murray would have pounded them into submission!!

I tend to agree with this. Minn lined up their DE's at DT to get to Brees, it worked. But if we would have run right at them with Murray I think that defensive strategy would be short lived.

SP and maybe Brees (how often did he audible from a run to a pass) share some blame here....hopefully Murray will get more carries this year....we will see...

be funny if they win but everyone will see its illegitimate bc of everything going on

They should make them watch that Vikings playoff game and falcons game In Nola last year Everytime they are against a team that should easily beat.

be funny if they win but everyone will see its illegitimate bc of everything going on
People will only call it illegitimate if a team they don't like wins it all. (aka if it isn't their team)

regretfully I am going to say "0 for 0" because after baseball I just don't see the season happening.
Yet baseball is still going on.

There’s a difference between what we think or want to happen due to coronavirus concerns and what is actually happening. This country is stubborn. These leagues are stubborn. It will have to take absolute mayhem for a season to get cancelled at this point. And if the mayhem we’ve already experienced isn’t enough to get this country or sports leagues to shut down for awhile, I don’t think anything will.

Yet baseball is still going on.

There’s a difference between what we think or want to happen due to coronavirus concerns and what is actually happening. This country is stubborn. These leagues are stubborn. It will have to take absolute mayhem for a season to get cancelled at this point. And if the mayhem we’ve already experienced isn’t enough to get this country or sports leagues to shut down for awhile, I don’t think anything will.

I do not wish for mayhem to happen and I really hope the season happens on time. I just dont see contact sports happening without it being in a bubble like the NBA and NHL. Just on tonights evening news I am seeing many College conferences are deferring the season. They make a lot of money in College ball too, not for the players but the schools and athletic departments need that money.

I do not wish for mayhem to happen and I really hope the season happens on time. I just dont see contact sports happening without it being in a bubble like the NBA and NHL. Just on tonights evening news I am seeing many College conferences are deferring the season. They make a lot of money in College ball too, not for the players but the schools and athletic departments need that money.
But the underyling reason why college sports is in danger is because of them not paying their players and knowing they are at risk of being liable for a ton of suits if any of the athletes get a severe case of coronavirus.

The NFL will not have to worry about that due to the CBA that was agreed upon + their players getting paid.

If this team is healthy and only wins 10 or 11 games Momma Benson needs to get her belt and stop whooping some tail . 12+ wins Super Bowl lost the floor 16 wins and Super Bowl victory is the ceiling idk about anyone else but when I look at the talent and chemistry of this team it’s one of the best rosters ever

literally if we sign a Clowney or Griffin (Named Player) i project no one would dare pick against us.

I'm not saying it came out of nowhere, but the improvement of Granderson is significant. He's added about 20 lbs of muscle, and some have said he's been dominant and occasionally "unstoppable." Yikes!

If (and that's a BIG "if") the Saints can stay reasonably healthy, this will be a season for the ages. I don't remember a better Saints team (up & down the roster).

I don't think that I'm the only WhoDat who sees the Saints as the #1 seed in the postseason.

:gosaints:

My prediction for Saints:
Floor= Superbowl
Ceiling= Superbowl Winner.

Three things against our odds:
- CSP laying an egg (see the playoff loss last year)
- Injuries at the start of the playoffs (last couple of years)
- REFS like in Rams, 49ers and Vikings last couple of years.
It’s hard to win in this league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom