NFL.com Game Highlights with Jim Henderson Calls (1 Viewer)

I have to be honest, Jim was pretty ho-hum on some of his calls today. Can the guy get excited a little more often while still being impartial?

I mean how do you not get excited about a tip-drill INT pick 6 or one of the biggest highlights of the year (Bush's leap).

I have to be honest, Jim was pretty ho-hum on some of his calls today. Can the guy get excited a little more often while still being impartial?

I mean how do you not get excited about a tip-drill INT pick 6 or one of the biggest highlights of the year (Bush's leap).

If you mark where Bush went airborne... how many yards did he "fly? :shrug:

:gosaints:

If you mark where Bush went airborne... how many yards did he "fly? :shrug:

:gosaints:

I think it was the 6 yard line. But I think he landed a yard past the endzone line and like 2 yards out of bounds...so thats like 7.28 ((7*7)+(2*2))=53. Square root of 53 is just over 7.28. Multiply that by 3 (feet per yard) and you get 21.84 feet.

...So, a very long way!

Was forced to listen to the game on the radio while making a trip today, and Jim was a little confusing on some of his playcalling; he wasn't always clear on what was going on and it was frustrating. Normally I enjoy him but I was a little dissatisfied today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom