NFL.com has Falcons AND Bucs ahead of us in NFC South (1 Viewer)

yes i do,Saints beat the bucs 41-0 with last yrs defense.. So theres no need to respect their opinion..

That score was more a testement to how badly the Bucs sucked last year, than how wrong/misinformed (or how dominant our D was) the press were. Lets get real here. We had scheme/player issues last yr, coupled wth media BS and throw in Paytons suspension just for kicks...these issues destroyed our season.

Ive always said that Sean Payton alone is worth 3 wins a year. So whatever you think our record will be, add 3 wins to it and change the record accordingly. So last year, we would have went 10-6.

I won't be easy, those two teams are in the mix, they are both better, we all play the West this year and depends on who matches up with the West and in the division that wins, we don't play the West very well, so we shall see.

Ahhh, ranking teams before they even get on a practice field together...those always come out so accurate. Haha. I saw ESPN had posted up their 'Power Rankings' and we actually dropped two spots from where we were before the draft. I thought that was weird cause I thought we did great during the draft...but of course my homer shades are always on. Then I noticed that one of the writers/voters had us ranked 20th...I was curious then to see who had ranked 1st. Fail-clowns...*lightbulb* Everyone has their own opinions. Unfortunately, they get paid to express theirs and tend to think it matters.

I will say this, expect our 6 regular season games with NFC South foes to be a tough battle all the way.

Even if we go split the divisional wins will that make us a playoff team, probably not.

Either way, I think and believe we are a playoff team, but it will be a hard road every week.

At best, if we continue to be in the top 3 in offense, and we can muster a 15-20 ranked defense, we will see the playoffs.

It is very possible 2 wildcards will come from the NFC South this year, and that aint no fun, so we need to shoot for the NFC South crown.

Here's hoping for the best!

To clarify, our last 8 opponents are NFC teams, thanks Hitler.

And 4 out of the last 6 games of the season are NFC South opponents.

And the last 4 outa 6 are on the road, that means our playoff chances will come from how well we do on the road.

Hitler kicked us in the nuts really hard.

I say we kick back.

WEEK 7 : BYE
WEEK 8 : HOME BILLS
WEEK 9: @ JETS
WEEK 10: HOME COWGILRS
WEEK 11: HOME NINERS
WEEK 12: @ FAILCONS
WEEK 13: @ SEAHAWKS
WEEK 14: HOME PANTHERS
WEEK 15: @ RAMS
WEEK 16: @ PANTHERS
WEEK 17: HOME BUCS

Man frick the 9ers, I hate them so much, we better not lose
to them this year, they have got us the past 2 years, I want us
to put a physical, brutal whippin on them this year.

We'll see November 17th in Nola. I wouldn't bet the house on that game though :mwink:

In all seriousness though, I think you guys take the South this year. The Falcons just don't impress me. They lucked into a lot of their wins last season and to be honest, I don't think they're that impressive.

The Bucs will be tough, but you don't win championships through free agency and Josh Freeman is overrated beyond belief.

Some may be mad at this comment, but your defense was horrid last year. But with Payton back and Rob Ryan as the new D coordinator, there is no where to go but up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom