NFL.com highlights (1 Viewer)

Wow. I actually watched these highlights earlier and didn't pick up on it, but you're right. It's like our 17-0 early beatdown never happened.

If you scroll down and look at the other highlights it's like 4 to 1 Cowboys.

ESPN's video recap is 2 Girls TDs and 1 Saints TD. Yeah, that's representative of the game. :rolleyes:

ESPN's video recap is 2 Girls TDs and 1 Saints TD. Yeah, that's representative of the game. :rolleyes:

ESPN picked up the highlights with the Saints ahead 20-6. No mention of the early Saint dominance in the game. Picked it up with the end around for the Cowboys, a dive by Barber and the TD by Choice. Oh, they threw a Saint highlight in there as well, actually three---the drop by Reggie at the goal line, his fumble, and Bree's interception off the fingertips of Graham. Then they go to the Jenkins strip, then to the Brees to Meacham---who they said was Henderson and didn't correct themselves. Wow, just wow.

Its frustrating. We are easily the least talked about superbowl champion in the history of the NFL. After almost 75% of the season we are only 1 game(chipshot) away from having the best record in the ENTIRE NFL, have won 4 straight, have the unquestioned best fan base in the universe......but not one network cares to mention us.

Next year, we will be the least talked about back to back superbowl champions in the history of the NFL...... i just dont get it.

Oh yeah, we have one of the top 3 POSTERBOYS for the NFL, but still.... no coverage.

Did I mention we have the best fans? Seems like the small market label just isnt actually true. Do you think our fans WOULD EVER LET 20,000 ENEMIES IN THE SUPERDOME???

NO F'N WAY.... PISS OFF ESPN!!

I really dont care about outsiders...They have always ignored us. I like the fact the media gives us no respect....so whatever

I really dont care about outsiders...They have always ignored us. I like the fact the media gives us no respect....so whatever

I don't like this train of thought. For me, it's about coverage... I could care less what they say.

I love my saints and I want to see them as much as possible.. Do other saints fans actually not feel this way?

I just don't understand it, we get little media coverage and are always overshadowed by Vick, Favre, and the Cowboys struggles. It's frustrating to say the least, but whatever we have had 4 primetime games so far and at the least we can have 1 more, I think we should get one more due to the flex scheduling.

But what makes me sad is the Hornets, we have one of the league's top point-guards, the most under-rated power forward in the league and the best Italian shooter I have ever seen and yet one televised game thus far =[

Thanks for the heads up! Now I know what not to watch. At this point, this type of media disrespect should be expected. Hopefully, this will only lead to motivation for our players.

Dude it's sickening The Espn's highlights only show the Cowgirls score and highlights it made it look like the cowgirls played by themselves. Heck even if we win 6 superbowls we still dont get respect.

I honestly don't care if we ever get respect from the analysts or coverage from the networks.

After experiencing the "coverage" we received in those two weeks before the Super Bowl - they can keep that crap. When they did talk about us, it was about how we were going to lose. No doubt, if they talked a lot about us this season - it would be about what we CAN'T do, how we CAN'T repeat, how we CAN'T win the division, etc.

They would talk about how disappointing our team is this season compared to last season. But last season they hardly took us seriously; they kept waiting for us to fall. It wasn't until we beat NE that they took a harder look and that lasted what - all of three weeks?

During the post game interview today, the guys in the studio couldn't wait to ask Drew about how this point in the 2010 season was different from this point in 2009 :rolleyes:

Screw the talking heads. Screw the networks. We really don't need them. As a fanbase we know what kind of team we have and what they're capable of. We don't need the rest of the sports world to validate them.

Trust me I notice the lack of highlights and such (last week the highlights on NFL.com were less than a minute long), and I understand that it frustrates a lot of fans. But I guess I've built up some kind of immunity to it.

I feel your pain sir.
But We will continue to fly under radar.

So go ahead forth my son and spite the with thy sword.

I honestly don't care if we ever get respect from the analysts or coverage from the networks.

After experiencing the "coverage" we received in those two weeks before the Super Bowl - they can keep that crap. When they did talk about us, it was about how we were going to lose. No doubt, if they talked a lot about us this season - it would be about what we CAN'T do, how we CAN'T repeat, how we CAN'T win the division, etc.

They would talk about how disappointing our team is this season compared to last season. But last season they hardly took us seriously; they kept waiting for us to fall. It wasn't until we beat NE that they took a harder look and that lasted what - all of three weeks?

During the post game interview today, the guys in the studio couldn't wait to ask Drew about how this point in the 2010 season was different from this point in 2009 :rolleyes:

Screw the talking heads. Screw the networks. We really don't need them. As a fanbase we know what kind of team we have and what they're capable of. We don't need the rest of the sports world to validate them.

Trust me I notice the lack of highlights and such (last week the highlights on NFL.com were less than a minute long), and I understand that it frustrates a lot of fans. But I guess I've built up some kind of immunity to it.

I too couldn't care less about media respect but I'd like to be able too see some decent highlights of us after a win. WE sell more paraphenalia than just about anyone and all the other indicators point to the fact that we're one the most popular teams in the league yet even the NFL won't give us propper coverage. What's the reason for this? :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom