NFL.COM list top 10 teams of the decade. Number 10 is ridiculous. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just read about the top10 teams of the decade. Agreed with the list for the most part until number 10 the 2017 Jacksonville Jaguars. I don't so much mind the 2018 Saints not being included. It's the fact a team who had a decent not great season is on this list.

Yea i saw that junk. I dont see why the 2011 saints team wasnt on the list. Of course the 2018 saints were better than at least the jags. However it is summer and these guys are just putting articles out so no one forgets about them come football season.

Did this yutz give a reason for why Jacksonville was on the list?
The writer ranked them that high because Jacksonville had a marginal QB and came close to beating the Patriots in the AFC Championship Game that year.

Thus is easy...every team that won the superbowl the last 10 years...oh look 2009 saints make the list.

because sportswriter wants clicks and so makes nonsensical/road-less-taken 'hot take' so that a dozen other franchises can read and justifiably feel like they were wronged because it's a stupid take and then take to the internet with the URL copied to their clipboard, ready to share said 'hot take' and enlist their fellow fans of {Insert Your Favorite Team Here} to go to the URL and read, in disbelief, for themselves

This is Sportswriting 101 in 2019

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom