NFL.com Photo Resolution Converter (1 Viewer)

difrnt

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Winning the NFC Championship has inspired me to grab a couple of high res photos off of NFL.com to hang in my Saints room, however I got tired of shortening the URL manually, so I made a program that automatically does it for you.

I call it the NFL.com Photo Resolution Converter!

It's pretty simple right now, you just copy and paste a link for example,
http://static.nfl.com/static/content//public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d815f2c08_gallery_600.jpg
into the textbox and click preview to verify it's the image you want, once you've verified it's the image you want click download and a webpage will be opened up with a high res image you can save to your local computer! :)

I plan on making many improvements to the application such as the ability to download multiple images, auto download images (no user interaction other than picking the images they want), and many more.

Here is a link to where you can get the application, please don't direct link to the file.

NFL.com Photo Resolution Converter

And a screenshot of what it looks like. (Currently)
NFLPreview.png

:gosaints: WHO DAT!? :gosaints:

Last edited:
Well ain't you the ****......

That's pretty awesome! :plus-un2:

Look interesting, I'll give it a try later. Thanks to you and all Saints fans doing the extra things to help us preserve the memories of this outstanding season.

Winning the NFC Championship has inspired me to grab a couple of high res photos off of NFL.com to hang in my Saints room, however I got tired of shortening the URL manually, so I made a program that automatically does it for you.

I call it the NFL.com Photo Resolution Converter!

It's pretty simple right now, you just copy and paste a link for example,
http://static.nfl.com/static/content//public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d815f2c08_gallery_600.jpg
into the textbox and click preview to verify it's the image you want, once you've verified it's the image you want click download and a webpage will be opened up with a high res image you can save to your local computer! :)

I plan on making many improvements to the application such as the ability to download multiple images, auto download images (no user interaction other than picking the images they want), and many more.

Here is a link to where you can get the application, please don't direct link to the file.

NFL.com Photo Resolution Converter

:gosaints: WHO DAT!? :gosaints:

Ah, laziness after my own heart

I'd write an app to +rep people that do great things for the SR community, but I figured it's a lot easier just to hit the green thumb. :9:

Thanks for your work.

Look interesting, I'll give it a try later. Thanks to you and all Saints fans doing the extra things to help us preserve the memories of this outstanding season.

BIGRON, How do I get a HI-RES Poster of your avatar? That photo is HOT and a great motivator to hang in the gym ( behind the closet door to be opened only during W/O times of course) so if you could share the source so a Brother can add it to motivational physical fitness aides I would appreciate it!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!!!!!!!!! ( any info would be great, link , name of subject, photographer.......whatever, I'll find it one way or another! Great shot, from a photographic point of view you know)

Man, I hope the NFL waits at least until after the Super Bowl to figure this out. I really want to snag a few high res shots from the big game!!!

Can these be printed out to an 8x10 picture withe good quality?

What language did you use to code this? VB.net?

Mac version please :)

pretty neat...any other places to get hi-res shots? I'd like some more saints action shots from the superbowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom