NFL.COM Power Ranking (1 Viewer)

LOL falcons aren't even in the "middle of the pack" they apparently still need work

Yeah...

but we still seem to struggle against those teams that "need work".

I guess we'll find out on Sunday who needs the most 'repair'. :scared:

Yeah, this should quiet the "no respect" folks. I think we're getting too much respect at the moment

Yeah, this should quiet the "no respect" folks. I think we're getting too much respect at the moment

Not necessarily....after further review, I think that we are just in that adversity phase of the season that every team will go through. We should be able to wrestle the season back this weekend. We know how to beat Atl. already. We just have go out and do it again. I think Freddie Mac will play a key role on ST this week!

Just imagine what could be without all the dang turnovers! All the teams that are close to us in the turnover ratio are losers.

Saints 30
Falcons 17

as much as I love the Saints, I disagree that we should remain at 8. A drop to 10 at least is warranted given the fact that we lost because of miscues and busted coverage. It would have been different if we'd lost in a mistake-free slugfest but we didn't. Vic must have been in a hurry this week or something.

The Panthers are a more complete team at this stage and, quite frankly, they beat the Saints head-to-head.

go saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we have earned our spot even thought the stats may not be fully on our side. we definitely have things that need to be worked on but we are a young team and I am happy with what we have done thus far some of ya'll are gettin spoiled!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom