NFL.com Saints Crocs Order (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just ordered some saints crocs from nfl.com. i received an e-mail saying its currently out of stock but they will ship it as soon as it's instock. does anyone have a guess as to how long that will be? and has anyone ever ordered anything from nfl.com? how long does shipping take from when it leaves the factory?

for those of you that don't know what they are, here's the link.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2592597&cp=2237608.2246026&parentPage=family

congrats - you now own a pair of nurse's shoes.

seriously, crocs are the lamest shoes i've ever seen.

Those are cool. I want to kno when they wil be offering the pullovers most of the coaches were wearing near the end of the season. I want one.

Ummm... It would help the site out if you went there through this link instead. We get a small commission on sales.

i had a pair until my dog chewed off the back. they are very comfy. i got comments on them all the time.

seriously, crocs are the gayest shoes i've ever seen.

I guess that means I should return those Jimmy Choo pumps I got you as a college graduation present.

My wife has two pair for boating and loves them. She has been trying to get me to try a pair, NO PROBLEM NOW!!!!

I know other boaters that swear by them, taking over the boating shoes alot.

I sent her the Link Andrus said to use , she immediately ask me what size I want!

Last edited:

seriously, crocs are the gayest shoes i've ever seen.

I saw a guy on a stretched out custom chopper the other night..... and he was wearing neon green crocs :covri:

I always made fun of crocs too... until I got a pair for my trip to hawaii.

Those things are awesome. They hide my white white feet better than flip flops and are much more comfortable, and just as easy to slip on to my feet. Plus, when you flip the strap to the back, they stay on very well, even if running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom