NFL.com top-10 deep threats: Cooks not on list, but given an honorable mention (1 Viewer)

Everyone knows that it's all about the big names and big markets. Brees and Cooks will eventuall force their way into some notoriety.

Yea ya know, he only has the longest Td reception of the season and in Saints history. No biggie

If we had a winning record, he would probably be on the list.

Stop with the disrespect. Cooks has a 12.6 ypa career average. That's not a deep threat average. He's only 23 though, he'll continue to improve.

I dont think of him as a deep threat, but more of an ability to make huge plays with YAC.

Fuller does have the potential to eventually be #1 on that list but IMO Cooks at least deserves his spot if not a couple others. I'm a huge Fuller fan with Notre Dame being my other favorite team with LSU but he hasn't done it in the NFL long enough yet. His last year at Notre Dame was the most incredible deep threat ability I have ever seen but that should be Cooks spot.

They forgot to mention the part about Fuller having hands of stone.

Fuller only has three regular season games under his belt and he's already on this type of list?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom