NFL.com's all time best offenses (1 Viewer)

DoubleSaint

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All-time best offenses: '99 Rams, '07 Patriots, '13 Broncos reign - NFL.com

Is this list for real?

1) 99 Rams
2) 07 Pats
3) 13 Broncos
4) 11 Packers
5) 16 Falcons
6) 90 Bills
7) 98 Broncos

Neither the 09 or 11 Saints even on the 'also considered' list.

The 2011 Saints offense is arguably the best offense in the history of the league, it's not even on the damn list. They can't even use the argument that it didn't win a Lombardi because only 3 teams on that list were world champions.

Didn't the 2011 Saints top the yards and points scored by the 99 Rams? Or was it someone else we beat out?

I think so. But even if they didn't, they shattered a **** load of NFL records that year and deserve to be on the list, not to mention at the very least in the "honorable mention" category.

This list is literally garbage.

The 2011 Saints:

QB: broke NFL record for passing yardage
TE: broke NFL record for TE receiving yardage
RB: one broke NFL record for combined yardage, the other got 1000+ combined yards
OL: two all-pro guards, one pro-bowl tackle
WR: one got 1100 yards, three others were unique threats

I guess our center was not good enough for us to make the list...

Didn't the 2011 Saints top the yards and points scored by the 99 Rams? Or was it someone else we beat out?
In all categories i believe.

The '13 Broncos broke some records set by the '11 Saints but they only scored 8
points in the super bowl so who cares :hihi:

We did surpass the 99 Rams in yards and points,but we only held the NFL record for yardage after that season. The 2007 Patriots held the scoring
record until it was eclipsed by the 2013 Broncos.

We did surpass the 99 Rams in yards and points,but we only held the NFL record for yardage after that season. The 2007 Patriots held the scoring
record until it was eclipsed by the 2013 Broncos.
My bad, I though Saints held the points record until '13.

I feel like we're the forgotten team in the NFL. Whoever wrote that article and did their "research" needs to be put down or lose their job.
Overall I think the 2009 saints were a better unit both offence and defence but the 2011 saints offence was unstoppable. That was our year.

Definitely should be on the list

So hold on.....we destroyed in 2011. Was tops in just about every category....Was ranked 6 in rushing..gb was ranked 27

They avg 35 a game us 34.2 and they had 560 we had 547 total pts....other than that we dominated the league. Gb wasn't even ranked no 2 New England was...we were no1 gb was ranked 3

Ok rant off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom