NFL NFL conditionally reinstates Patriots WR Josh Gordon (1 Viewer)

Let the fantasy football circle jerk commence

IM DELETING YOU, JOSH GORDON!⚡️?? ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ? ERROR! ? ?True? ✔⚡️??Josh Gordons??⚡️are irreplaceable ?

I could never delete you Josh Gordon!? Send this to ten other ??⚡️Gordon owners⚡️?? who will never trade Gordon for????? SaQUADS?????

Or be cursed to a life of ???? Corey Coleman ????as your WR1 ?????

If you get 0 Back: no playoffs for you!!! ????????

3 back: Your starting QB won't be ?? Eli Manning ??!!

5 back: ?Roger Goodell? will free ⚡️??Josh Gordon ??⚡

420 back: Your ??????????? JOSH GARDEN??????????? will be in full bloom!!

He was suspended for entire seasons (plural) in Cleveland and denied for reinstatement (multiple times). Dude goes to NE, gets suspended, and granted reinstatement easier than he did in Cleveland. Goodell wants to “help” him now, but clearly didn’t want to “help” him in earlier in his career.....probably when he needed it most. Name another player that has had that many chances???? Why does Goodell burn evidence for them, doesn’t suspend their coach? Say it with me BURNED THE EVIDENCE!!!! That only means one thing, that the evidence had to be so bad that it couldn’t get into the wrong hands. Dude was quick to suspend our coach for an entire year and had literally no proof. Different set of rules sir. Different set of rules

What is this evidence burning you speak of

Not to thread-jack or anything. But I feel Like the kapernick situation at this point is almost self inflicted for him. He clearly struggled after Harbaugh left. Then the whole fiasco happened and it wasn't even clear that he was the starter. Other teams have shown interest as a backup but he wants starter money, Maybe he should maybe he shouldn't but at this point hes a backup for whatever team that would bring him on if they wanted the side show that would come with and I just don't see that happening at this point. He also gets more publicity for not being in the league. Josh Gordon isn't getting that platform and has made knucklehead decisions and got caught for them. He deserves another chance but he really needs to start making them count at this point.
Teams will take a chance on Gordon because there is no real bad publicity around him but he is a knucklehead with a ton of talent. You get that at a cheap price cause he is forced to take whatever he can get. The reward definitely outweighs the risk on Gordon.

How many chances has this guy had already.. this makes no sense to keep letting him back on teams like that. If that's the case say the hell with it and reinstate others as well, NFL is basically saying we don't care.

I don't necessarily agree with Colin Kaepernick's beliefs or refusing to stand for the National Anthem out of protest due to social injustices or police brutality, those are different matters entirely, but I am wrong for suggesting that he what he did or his actions, as controversial as they were, merit him getting blacklisted to start at QB or be a backup QB for another team or even try out more then the countless times Josh Gordon has been suspended, reinstated, suspended again, then reinstated again. And it's remarkable how his reinstatement chances improve and his career opportunities brighten once Browns traded him to New England.

And don't think I'm done yet, Sean Payton and the Saints organization gets railroaded deliberately by Goodell and NFL FO due to the Bounty Gate fiasco concocting and orchestrating evidence that we gave out bounties to defensive players to injure them. They had their minds made up to make us the scapegoats for a larger, systematic problem with the incoming lawsuits from deceased ex-players families and relatives due to CTE-brain damages. We had to be the sacrificial lambs that Goodell had to be "tough" on to show these deceased players families they were doing something about it. It was all nonsense and bullshirt but from a PR standpoint, it worked for the most part for the NFL. Payton got suspended for an entire year, could have no contact with players, team officials, assistant coaches, ended up coaching his son's middle league football team for a year in Dallas, TX. Belichek gets caught cheating by stealing opposing teams' signals, secretly taping their pre-game warmups in big games, playoffs, SB's, and all he gets is a slap on the wrist and the Patriots lose a 1st round pick and pay a relatively-small fine.

Now, you tell me, where the real BS is comparing the circumstances surrounding these two situations?

Funny how much the worm seems to turn yet nothing much ever really changes.
Politics and antics aside, Gordon is way more talented than Kaep, therefore will be given more of a leash. Of Course, Gordon has hung himself every time he was given it. Also, the media circus that would follow whatever team Kaep went to would be 1000 times greater than for Gordon.

This guy needs a 30 for 30. He actually looked good last year and odd enough, he’s a super bowl champion. Weird weird career

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom