NFL Distribution Map Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Damn these two announcer again. Gosh.. Why does it always seems we get the worst announcer of the week?

The first quarter will be pre-empted by the previous game. Then there will be 10 minutes of talking about that game. Then there will be 15 minutes of commercials.

The first quarter will be pre-empted by the previous game. Then there will be 10 minutes of talking about that game. Then there will be 15 minutes of commercials.
When we played the Giants, they started the game at kickoff and we had commercial free coverage until the previous game ended.

Got nothing against Chris Myers; he co-anchored the sports on WWL for a while in the '80s, along with Henderson and Matson.

I do wish we drew Dick Stockton more often. He's the final living link to the old bunch on CBS I watched growing up. He had the assignment for our comeback against the Dolphins in '09, which I own.

id take Tony Romo to call every game the saints do.
Meh. Don't care that much for Romo, but don't hate him either as an color commentary. But my favorite right now is Charles Davis. I think the most underrated guy on tv. Very clear in his explanation of plays.

Looks like I’m searching the inter webs for my Saints game, stupid TB has a evening game also.

Another week where the Ticket won’t be needed in Houston lol. At least for the Saints. Thanks for the share OP.

It sucks being south east Texans with flirting on the Dallas line..

Fox only has one game this week so you either get all of the Saints game or none of it. If any of the game is pre-empted something has gone terribly wrong.

Damn these two announcer again. Gosh.. Why does it always seems we get the worst announcer of the week?

I feel the same. Have a lot of respect for Daryl Johnston as a player but cannot stand him as a commentator. Same with Ronde Barber.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom