NFL doesn’t rule out moving California teams out of state for 2020 (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Amid increasing speculation that NFL games won’t be able to proceed with fans or at all in California in 2020, the NFL hasn’t ruled out the possibility of moving the 49ers, Rams, and/or Chargers to other states for the coming season.

“We are preparing to play the 2020 NFL season as scheduled and with increased protocols and safety measures for all players, personnel and attendees,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told Gilbert Manzano of the Southern California News Group in response to a request for comment on the possibility of staging games involving the L.A. teams in other locations.

Please make the Rams go back to St Louis🤣🤣🤣🤣

Were there's smoke, there's fire. You might as well move all NY/NJ teams too. At this rate teams will only be playing in red states.

Were there's smoke, there's fire. You might as well move all NY/NJ teams too. At this rate teams will only be playing in red states.
I think they’re more likely to share with the Raiders or Cardinals. I think they’ve already said they’re open to that idea.

California will probably issue an executive order banning NFL players from leaving the state to play in other states.
They may even decide to put the players in "camps" for their own protection.

Edit: We really need a wild conspiracy theory (that I don't actually believe) tag.

Last edited:
It would be funny if one of the teams decide to pick Baton Rouge to play in. :LOL::LOL:

California will probably issue an executive order banning NFL players from leaving the state to play in other states.
They may even decide to put the players in "camps" for their own protection.
Umm...what?

A Covid 19 stadium is basically a normal Rams game anyway. The NFL could relocate the Rams to any High School stadium and it honestly would help them fill the stands. Add to the fact that they will be lucky to win 8 games next season. Karma is biting them hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom