NFL Draft 2017: How a win or loss Sunday affects Saints' first-round standing (1 Viewer)

Looks to me like a Saints loss and a Cardinals win against the Rams puts the Saints drafting at 11.

Looks to me like a Saints loss and a Cardinals win against the Rams puts them drafting at 11

Yep had to go back and edit. I counted the Colts out and they ended up winning.

I want the 17th pick and a falcons loss

I want the 17th pick and a falcons loss

I guess I'll be happy either way. That's a big difference between 11th and 17th. I'll be rooting for a win though. Can't bring myself to root for a Falcons win, unless it helps us our playoff seeding. But never against the Saints.

If we were at 6 wins it wouldn't matter to me, but I want that 8-8 and to beat the Falcons

Wow...5 to 6 spots is a big jump.

Still would prefer us to ruin Atlanta's bye week opportunity, but if we lose, I guess the potential six slots in round 1 is a decent consolation prize. According to the trade value chart, that's like the equivalent of a second round pick.

Wow...5 to 6 spots is a big jump.

Still would prefer us to ruin Atlanta's bye week opportunity, but if we lose, I guess the potential six slots in round 1 is a decent consolation prize. According to the trade value chart, that's like the equivalent of a second round pick.

Pretty awesome consolation prize IMO. I just hope Drew can get his company % record back. Will be extremely difficult.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom