***NFL Draft Combine 2013 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Man this would be the perfect year to have a bunch of mid round picks. This draft isnt very top loaded with elite, day 1 starter blue chip level talent. But it is deep with tons of talented and athletic prospects who can develop in to blue chip or red chip type players especially on defense.

If there arent any top DT's, OLB's, or OT's availabe at 15 I would do my best to trade down and collect picks.

YUP

a little off topic, today was the first time i got a chance to see rob ryan in some Saints gear was kind of surreal.

I been saying all the time get Rhodes with the 15th pick or trade back and get him then get Amerson in the 2nd with the 3rd pick get Eric Ried if he's not there get the Honey Bager Move Jenkns to SS and let Harper blitz if we dont cut him,in the 4th get Brandon Williams DT,with 5th get Chris Faulk cuz he have skills to play any where on the line,6th pick Conelius Washington,7th pick Rodney Smith
1st Xavier Rhodes
2nd David Amerson
3rd Eric Ried/Honey Badger
4th Brandon Williams
5th Chris Faulk
6th Cornelius Washington
7th if any Rodney Smith

If only this were Madden .... Soooo we just drafted 3 DB's. What happens to Greer and Robinson? We cut em? I don't see Cornelius lasting til the 6th. We don't have a 7th. Not sure I see Faulk lasting til the 5th neither.

I'll gladly take Desmond Trufant at #15. 4.38 at 6'0" 190 and great work ethic/passion for the game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1lPhlW8srI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom