***NFL Draft Combine 2013 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

That would be him. Mayock said he has moved himself into the 2nd round.

Well there goes that 4th round stuff. Jsut from a fast 40 though??? Like people were already talking about how athletic he was...now just because he runs a super fast 40 he moves up into the 2nd round.

Could that be a bit of an overreaction?

Request for us that are not draft junkies but would still like to follow this thread, when you list a player can you atleast put his position by his name. Thx in advance.

Armstead (OT) BPed 31 reps with 34" arms.. That's pretty good, It'll be interesting to see if he can put up Mandarich type of Broad Jump/Vertical Jump numbers as well..
He had had basically the same weight/height/40-times but repped more (although I believe he had pretty short arms)

whould love to get DJ.Fluker just not sure how we can :hihi:

Fluker struggled a little bit with his footwork in the drop step drill but apparently lots of people are high on him....I haven't watched him at all so I don't know how good he is

On another note, fisher is looking amazing....I doubt he makes it to 15

There's a kid named Frederick with a big beard that looks good in his drills too but I don't know anything about him either

Well there goes that 4th round stuff. Jsut from a fast 40 though??? Like people were already talking about how athletic he was...now just because he runs a super fast 40 he moves up into the 2nd round.

Yeah I think it is an overreaction in regards to football translation (on the field). A 4.6 OT is like a FB benching 60 reps of 225....what does it translate to on the field???

but at the same time I'm really happy for the kid.

These guys are pretty much living, breathing resumes out there...so the big man put a little more cash in his pocket by working hard and "play the combine rules".....great way to increase your stock.

Dion Jordan's weigh-in: 6'6 1/4" & 248lbs. His weight was a concern coming into the combine, but it looks like he has addressed it.

Dion Jordan - Oregon Ducks - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

Thing is, Boon, there are just some people around here who won't like him no matter what. A week ago, Willie McGinnest said that Jordan had gotten up closer to 250. I reported it, and you still had people complaining that he's only 230.

I think the guy is a stud and would love to have him on our team.

For what it is worth, Mingo was 6'4 1/4" and 241, which is also not bad for him.

He said this during his on field drills, not after his 40. Sorry, that I failed to provide the details of his comments.

Maycock referenced:

• his performance at the East-West Shrine game
  • practices at the Sr. Bowl
  • and today’s performance

He said that he jumped on the scene after his East-West performance but some questioned his tape due to the level of competition. BUT after the Sr. Bowl and his performance today no one will question if he can compete with the “higher level” athletes.

Have they showed Payton/Loomis at the combine at all? I have saw some of the other coaches/gms

I was about to ask the same thing. I've been only able to catch bits and pieces this morning. Did Rob Ryan make the trip?

The one coach I saw was Reid. It will take a while to get used to seeing him in Chiefs gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom