NFL Draft Countdown (New 2 Round Mock) (1 Viewer)

In reality, most of the draft "experts" you are referring to are fans like you and I who make websites and guess at the picks. As far as those who do it for a living, the changes a lot of times are based on what they hear from GMs of the teams. So, it is not necessarily that a play is all of a sudden better or worse, but the opinion of that player in front offices may either have changed or become more clear as the draft approaches.

True - I'd be in favor of having one master thread devoted to published mock drafts and updates, so we can quit having a new thread everytimg "Football Jim's" new mock comes out. Starting to drive me a bit insane. :1zhelp:

I don't like the Rivers pick at 10. Never have been a fan. If they're saying Connor is a mid-2nd pick, I'd much rather see us use 10 on DRC (or McKelvin if he's there) and Connor at 40.

Connor will not be available at 40. Your choice is to pick Rivers at 10 or Connor at 10. There is a possibility that Mayo will be available at 40, but he will probably be gone as well.

All three of them are top tier LBs in the draft this year. More than likely you won't get them at 40. You will get one of the second tier guys. Lofton, Henderson, Avril, or Bell.

I think Rivers is worth the 10 pick. Heck I actually think Connor and Mayo are equal to Rivers or close enough to warrant a 10 pick. I do not think ANY of the CBs are elite enough to warrant a 10 pick. That doesn't mean they won't go there though.

Connor will not be available at 40. Your choice is to pick Rivers at 10 or Connor at 10. There is a possibility that Mayo will be available at 40, but he will probably be gone as well.

All three of them are top tier LBs in the draft this year. More than likely you won't get them at 40. You will get one of the second tier guys. Lofton, Henderson, Avril, or Bell.

I think Rivers is worth the 10 pick. Heck I actually think Connor and Mayo are equal to Rivers or close enough to warrant a 10 pick. I do not think ANY of the CBs are elite enough to warrant a 10 pick. That doesn't mean they won't go there though.

I agree that Connor should not be available at 40. It's unlikely that he will be, but the way the workout warriors have been shooting up the boards, some of the guys that actually performed during the college season are getting left in the dust.

In my perfect world scenario, I'd like to see us trade 10/19 for Lito with Philly, draft Connor at 19, and pick up Law or the best DT with 40. That's how I'd play it out.....if 85% of our defense stayed healthy, we'd have a top 15 D easy, if not top 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom