NFL Draft Countdown's 2 round mock draft (1 Viewer)

Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Too early for McKelvin.....

Maybe so, but if the Saints are sitting there with the chance to take their pick of all of the available CBs in the draft, they may go that route... It may not be McKelvin, but it could be their top-rated CB.

Personally, I'd rather Rivers or Conner.

I disagree. He's shooting up the draft boards and is probably already a mid-1st round pick. In my estimation there's not much difference in the 10th and 16th pick.

Picking 10th, grabbing a 5 to 10 slots before where they're slated by so called draft experts isn't exactly reaching. Also consider not many teams will be willing to trade up so if he's the guy we want, I'm OK with it.

Pick 10 was too early for DeMeco Ryans 2 years ago. I now wish we could get a player that good at 10.

Nothing wrong with McKelvin at 10, especially if Rivers and Ellis are gone.

Maybe it is, but if the draft goes like this and we would be able to get either Lofton or Mayo in the second round, I would be very happy if we take Rivers or McKelvin in the first round.

If we got Lofton in round 2 I would be absolutely thrilled.
As would I. Everything I've read about him says he's gonna be a great MLB in this league.

If Rivers and Ellis are both gone, I'd be OK with any of the top CB's at 10 and Lofton at 41.

As long as day 1 ends with 2 defensive prospects at either DT, LB, or CB I'll be elated.

I like Lofton in Round 2. Ditto with everyone else on Mckelvin. However I think another quality defensive player maybe available. The Giants game last night proved that the Patriots need a offensive lineman. But, they may address that in free agency.

Keith Rivers in the 1st, then Curtis Lofton in the 2nd... Our LBs would instantly be 10x better.

CB is deep in this draft... wait until the 3rd to take one, and sign one in FA.

Leodis McKelvin is going to be a top flight CB for years to come and he will develop into a shutdown corner... We should be excited.

Keith Rivers in the 1st, then Curtis Lofton in the 2nd... Our LBs would instantly be 10x better.

CB is deep in this draft... wait until the 3rd to take one, and sign one in FA.

Probably a better plan. I just think Cincy takes him at 9.

Of course if Lofton measure 5-10 228 lbs at the combine instead of his listed 6-0 240, he may even slip to the 3rd.

McKelvin makes a lot of sense 10th overall...my feeling is that his stock will rise after the combine, he helps to fill 2 glaring needs on our team (CB and KR/PR). He's also been coached by the same team that has produced DeMarcus Ware and Osi Umenyiora.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom