NFL Draft Countdown's 2 round mock draft (1 Viewer)

Keith Rivers in the 1st, then Curtis Lofton in the 2nd... Our LBs would instantly be 10x better.

CB is deep in this draft... wait until the 3rd to take one, and sign one in FA.

You are right CB is deep but I really want McKelvin. Rivers and lofton would be cool but people forget we signed Shanle to a pretty decent contract last year. Matter of fact, 3 players we are stuck with are Shanle, Jason David and Charles Grant.

You are right CB is deep but I really want McKelvin. Rivers and lofton would be cool but people forget we signed Shanle to a pretty decent contract last year. Matter of fact, 3 players we are stuck with are Shanle, Jason David and Charles Grant.

It wouldn't do us any good to cut Shanle free, but his contract isn't so big that he is a sure-fire starter. The guy is terrible.

Not too early for anyone... if he's the best player on the Siants draft board at 10 then go for it. He and Lofton in the 2nd would be great... 2 starters right off the bat...

If things shake out this way I would not be upset. Those two players wopuld be defensive cornerstones for years for us.

Clady (1st) and Highsmith (2nd).

You know I want defense but I wouldn't be against BPA if we don't trade up and get Ellis at 7(providing he is there). Although I still think we go D in the first unless Phillips and Rivers is gone.

Last edited:
I think that's probally the best possible outcome of the first day of the draft for us, it would be great to get 2 impact defensive players in one day.

Highsmith and Lofton are still on the board, who'd yall rather have?

If your gonna select a CB Cromartie is the one I would take, he looked like a Stud at the Senior Bowl and if he shines again in the combine, then he will definitely get some serious looks in the top 10.....

Pick 10 was too early for DeMeco Ryans 2 years ago. I now wish we could get a player that good at 10.

Nothing wrong with McKelvin at 10, especially if Rivers and Ellis are gone.

true but if teams would have known ryans would have turned out that good, 32 teams wouldn't have waited to draft him. hell even the texans waited until their second rd pick to draft him. the thing is you never know how a guy is going to turn out.

you can't compare McKelvin to ryans, yet. It's a crap shoot, we should know first hand. If teams would have known a DI-AA receiver would set a NFL record for most receptions in his first two seasons, they wouldn't have waited 251 players in to select him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom