NFL Experience (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Is anyone going to this thing? I am thinking of taking my son (possibly my 2 yr old as well). Do kids under 2 get in free or do I have to by him a ticket as well. I have no problem spending $50 for me and my oldest, but an additional $25 for an infant might be crazy.

I figured no one got in free, so I might have to leave son 2 with one of those nice babysitters under the Pontchartrain Expressway (j/k).

Yeah I wanted to get the full experience so I am counting on some fraudulent charges on the NFL's end.

I figured no one got in free, so I might have to leave son 2 with one of those nice babysitters under the Pontchartrain Expressway (j/k).

Yeah I wanted to get the full experience so I am counting on some fraudulent charges on the NFL's end.

If you want the full experience, you'll be banned from being a Saints fan for 1 yr, and you'll have to forfeit your son's 3rd, 5th, and 7th Bday parties... Plus you'd have to admit you paid to have Black Moses turned into a failbirds fan... then you could get re-instated for next yr's NFL experience...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom