NFL Experience (1 Viewer)

I was working it yesterday and will be there again tomorrow. Its pretty cool, St Aug marched in for the opening ceremony and Andrew Luck was there doing an NFL Play 60 spot. Supposedly montana was in the building but I didnt see him with the 800,000 square feet of building, lol.

They have different players signing autographs all the time... yesterday I caught dickerson, ingram, mcallister, and a few others. Theres a hall of fame area, an opportunity to take a picture with the lombardi, get "drafted", and a lot of other interactive stuff like trivia, passing and catching, jugs machines, just all kinds of random crap you would expect.

They also had random brass bands walking around playing music. It was a nice experience all around.

Can someone answer my question. I was given two tickets for the NFL Experience for today, 1-31-13. My question is are the tickets good for all day. It has 10am on it but does that meann I had to show up for 10? Its a ticket given to a show sponsor if that makes a difference.

I liked it when I went, but I wouldn't spend the money to go.

Can someone answer my question. I was given two tickets for the NFL Experience for today, 1-31-13. My question is are the tickets good for all day. It has 10am on it but does that meann I had to show up for 10? Its a ticket given to a show sponsor if that makes a difference.

you can probably just show up whenever. Maybe

Sorry I wasnt here man, I know its too late now, but they are good ALL DAY.

We were told that tickets have a time on them to try and cut down on the crowds, but they will be accepted at any time.

I always got the impression that the NFL experience was a "kids" thing, but on local TV I saw lots of adults. What age group is it aimed towards?

Just got back from it, it was a very good time. I participated in some of the stuff my nephew did. Did not run the 40 though, lol!!! NFL shop in my opinion sucked, it was about 20,000 sq feet of nothing but Ravens and 49ers stuff, thought there would be more stuff to choose from.

how is the trafic and parking? we will be there about 8 am tomorrow.

Went there yesterday at 3:30pm and everything was very organized. They have people directing you to the parking lots as soon as you get off the interstate.

I went yesterday. Parking: rates are sky high. The cheapest I found was a $25 parking garage across the street from the convention center. Most other places are $40 and up. The Harrah's garage is $50.

For the Experience, go as early as possible in the day. Though the weekend days may be different with the kids being off from school. It is pretty neat just to walk through the exhibits. The entry fee may be a tad overpriced, but I paid it. Here is an additional tip: you can actually go into the Media Center that is not part of the NFL Experience. This is where "Radio Row" and other outlets are located. Go to Hall G and look for the signs that say Media Center Fan Gallery. Those tickets are very limited, but I enjoyed seeing that scene as much as the Experience stuff.

I went yesterday. Parking: rates are sky high. The cheapest I found was a $25 parking garage across the street from the convention center. Most other places are $40 and up. The Harrah's garage is $50.

For the Experience, go as early as possible in the day. Though the weekend days may be different with the kids being off from school. It is pretty neat just to walk through the exhibits. The entry fee may be a tad overpriced, but I paid it. Here is an additional tip: you can actually go into the Media Center that is not part of the NFL Experience. This is where "Radio Row" and other outlets are located. Go to Hall G and look for the signs that say Media Center Fan Gallery. Those tickets are very limited, but I enjoyed seeing that scene as much as the Experience stuff.

We parked in the Hertz parking lot across from the entrance for $20 on Thur (unless they raised the price for the weekend).

I went yesterday and we had a really good time. Was very impressed with the WHo Dat nation. Saints gear was in full force yesterday!!

Just remember who's wallet you are filling. You may want to check online for coupons/discounted tix. However I'm glad the Saints nation is in full force.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom