NFL Experience (1 Viewer)

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone here ever attended this? Was looking online, it's $100 for my wife and I and 2 girls, both 8. Is it worth going to? I see online that you're given an option as to what time you could come in for---is there a time limit for how long you can stay?

I went in 2001 in NOLA, unless some drastic change has occurred..save the money and bring them to chuck-e-cheese. At least you'll be able to get a pitcher of beer and a pizza out of the deal. I found it to be very "meh".. but it could be better now...

I went to the thing for the 2010 kickoff party. Is it much different? If not, meh. I was only excited about that because it was bringing us in as the Champs

Look inside a real NFL replay booth!!!

eeeeouououououououououoweeeee!

Wednesday suppose to be Saints players at fan fest ,it starts at 3pm..Me and some buddies of mine are going over.The web site says you can Tickets at the door to

NFL Experience driven by GMC

New Orleans Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, <ABBR title=Louisiana>LA</ABBR> 70130

<ABBR title=Wednesday>Wed</ABBR>, <ABBR title=January>Jan</ABBR> 30, 2013

I plan on going Friday. If anybody attends before then, please let me know how it is. It is seems pretty fun, but hope it isn't just a waste of money.

The year it was here in Dallas was a blast.

Ticket prices

Anyone here ever attended this? Was looking online, it's $100 for my wife and I and 2 girls, both 8. Is it worth going to? I see online that you're given an option as to what time you could come in for---is there a time limit for how long you can stay?

It's $25 for adults and $20 for children. I had 4 tickets that I gave away yesterday! :(

On the morning news they said Deuce is bringing in the Lombardi trophy at 3PM. They also said it was Saints day and anyone wearing Saints gear would get $5 off admissions today.

That **** use to be free.....:aargh:

Anyone go today? Just wondering what you guys got signed and who was signing. Planning to go Fri or sat. Thanks for any info

It's only $100 and you won't have the oppurunity again with your kids while they are still kids.

Go and have fun, its 800,000 sq feet it was only 200,000 sq ft in 2001 I'm going Friday. Also they have a free fest at Woldenburg park this weekend and the WW2 museum has exhibits from Canton there. So that area is stacked for all day fun, and all for less than one day for one person at disney.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom