N/S NFL Explores How Marijuana And CBD Can Be Used As Opioid Alternatives For Players (1 Viewer)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score

Josh Gordon be like ....

Don't agree with this and never will. That crap has destroyed too many lives as a starter drug and I don't care what anyone else says that it isn't. I have numerous family members that start with pot and ended up abusing harder crap and ruined there lives to convince me otherwise.

It ain't happening. NFL owners are too conservative to advocate for a substance the federal government still puts in the same category as heroin. I understand that several states have legalized or decriminalized it but I doubt the NFL goes down that road.

Don't agree with this and never will. That crap has destroyed too many lives as a starter drug and I don't care what anyone else says that it isn't. I have numerous family members that start with pot and ended up abusing harder crap and ruined there lives to convince me otherwise.

We should keep all free adults from doing something other free adults cant handle. Got it. We should apply that with the same broad brush.

Sure there’s been people who smoke weed and go on to abuse other drugs but I don’t think that’s the norm. I smoke to help with pain and would prefer to smoke instead of taking opioids.

You okay with the NFL giving the players all "types of pills" but have problem with Weed? Really?!?!

question: do you have any issue with alcohol or no?

It ain't happening. NFL owners are too conservative to advocate for a substance the federal government still puts in the same category as heroin. I understand that several states have legalized or decriminalized it but I doubt the NFL goes down that road.

Times are changing. Weed or not... Hard Drug abusers don't need weed. They could get to same place through opioid abuse.

Not if the owners can capitalize financially. I will now follow the cannabis stocks that they find suitable 😂. It’s all about the money with them. Conservative or not

have you ever thought that maybe it was just the first one they had access to. People who have a propensity to try things regardless of legal status tend to try many things and something has to be first. It’s not a gateway, it just often grows closest to the gate. I know one of these folks very very well.

I've found this little patent of interest for a few years now.

The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia

Make you really wonder why it's schedule 1.

Because in a lot of ways people would buy pot from dealers. Lots not a big money maker so the dealers would pressure on stepping up. It focuses more on the relationship that way. In the states that have legalized weed, it removes that dealer/pushing harder stuff and the harder drug use has gone down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom