NFL Game Rewind - Never miss a game (1 Viewer)

I have it. I was able to get it for $40 before the season started.

TenYardTorrents is better.

I like to be able to watch any game with Rewind but the video quality is lacking. James' torrents look as good as or even better than directv's Sunday Ticket.

In order to download the games I think that you would have to use an external device that records the decrypted files or find a screen capture software that can decrypt the files. The NFL uses "Move Media Player" which I believe created a special player just for the NFL. They don't want us to be able to save the games and after you will see what they call "HD" you won't want to save them either.

Check out the classic games board for some of James' stuff. It's better. I'm seeding at unlimited speed so that others can check it out.

If you want to watch the other teams then NFL Game Rewind is very nice. That's what I'm using it for.

I have it. I was able to get it for $40 before the season started.

TenYardTorrents is better.

I like to be able to watch any game with Rewind but the video quality is lacking. James' torrents look as good as or even better than directv's Sunday Ticket.

In order to download the games I think that you would have to use an external device that records the decrypted files or find a screen capture software that can decrypt the files. The NFL uses "Move Media Player" which I believe created a special player just for the NFL. They don't want us to be able to save the games and after you will see what they call "HD" you won't want to save them either.

Check out the classic games board for some of James' stuff. It's better. I'm seeding at unlimited speed so that others can check it out.

If you want to watch the other teams then NFL Game Rewind is very nice. That's what I'm using it for.

I cannot get tenyardtorrents to work anymore. It keeps saying the PASSKEY is invalid. I am using the Tornado Bit Torrent program to download it.

And I am logged into tenyardtorrents at the time when this happens.

Anybody can help please?

So far I have had no issues with Rewind. The quality is pretty much exactly what I get on my flat screen, no commercials, and rewind/fast forward takes me to where-ever in the game I want to watch. There's no direct download, and there aren't any silverlight rippers that I could locate, so I suspect you'll have to do a screen capture with whatever cap program you like.

**Note** The video quality does VASTLY depend on your computer. I've got a relatively good system, and see what I consider to be near HD quality, while my laptop struggles to give me better than "shaky cell phone" quality.

I highly recommend this. I don't pay a cable/Directv bill and spend all week watching NFL games for only $50/YEAR. Really helps you scout your FF team. Obviously, I go to bars to watch the Saints live. I got sick of TYT with the pass key issue always stalling my DLs, but to each is own.

I output the video from my laptop to my 40" Sony LCD and set the NFL Rewind window to full screen. Blown up that large it's anything but high-def. It's a little pixely but not bad at all. I love it.

I cannot get tenyardtorrents to work anymore. It keeps saying the PASSKEY is invalid. I am using the Tornado Bit Torrent program to download it.

And I am logged into tenyardtorrents at the time when this happens.

Anybody can help please?

They'll lock you out if you don't seed as much as you leech. You have to leave your computer on until you have uploaded as much as you downloaded.

I believe that I read that the person who operates TYT isn't in at the moment but you have to request to be re-activated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom