NFL Gamepass (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or is anyone familiar with the quality of, NFL Gamepass (especially for those in the UK)?

I stream the games free but sometimes the feeds are not great so am wondering about the quality of NFL Gamepass and if it is worth it.

It's worth it, I have the season pass. The stream is in HD, the quality is not better than Sky brodcast HD, but is better than non-HD Sky brodcasts. The stream is adaptive and will find the best speed for your pc/laptop or if you want you can choose the stream speed (it goes between 400kbs-3000kbs).

I have the gamepass package and I don't no what I'd do without it. Have to go back to watchin crap streams i guess. Quality is second to none, never miss a game and can re watch whenever, and u don't have to listen to halling and some crap guest analyst on sky sports. Only big kevin on sky is watchable.

Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate it.

Any annoyances with blackouts? I understand games on Sky get blacked out on the NFL Gamepass, but how about games on ESPN and Channel 4? I noticed we have a few games that will be televised on these channels this year.

Thanks again.

I have Gamepass this season for the first time and I love it. I'm in Australia and I can watch any and every NFL game live, and the HD quality on my high speed broadband is 3000kbs. Very sharp. Highly recommended if you live outside US.

5 Saints games are scheduled to be televised in the UK this regular season- awesome for those who have TV, bad for those with just NFL Gamepass if they will be blacked out.

Yup, but great if you have TV and want Gamepass, it normally goes half priced after a while so I will be able to watch at least 3 live matches on TV before waiting a few weeks for Gamepass.

JKP :9:

Nah for real though.. Would probably get it if we didn't have as many game as we have already.. No bad experiences at all except for the price, they could learn from MLB.tv :hihi:

Multi-view was a nice feature though for us fantasy heads..

I don't think Sunday Night Football or Monday Night Football are blacked out. Sunday Night certainly wasn't last year & I haven't noticed if MNF is balcked out as I've got ESPN anyway. But as far as I know it's only Sky games that are blacked out & only Sky games on a Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom