NFL greatest play contest (1 Viewer)

p0sted

xxl athletic supporter
Reaction score
I find it a bit ironic the almost every running play featured in NFL's greatest play contest would now draw a flag because the RB lowered his head outside the tackle box. Some runs would now draw MULTIPLE flags. As you know a play called back on a penalty never happened....

I thought it was seriously a joke when I heard they voted in favor of that rule change. I knew the NFL would continue to water down the game, I just thought it would be sneaker and more gradual. Only thing that makes sense is its lawsuit related and it's just one more feather the NFL can put in their safety cap come answering time!

The NFL and NFLPA won't cut out HGH use but they are so concerned about safety they had to do this. Think of how many serious injuries you've seen over the years from players lowering their helmets, maybe I'm blind but I can't think of one.

What's next, a ban on hitting too hard!

Until the former player settle their lawsuits and the current players waive their rights to ever sue the NFL for damages then the league will continue to crumble and eventually die. Who's going to want to watch a bunch of sissy's wrapped in bubble wrap playing touch football?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom