NFL Head coach 2k9 (1 Viewer)

AustSaint

A little street sweeper
Reaction score
I must admit I am looking forward to it coming to the next generation consoles, I am still playing the first one on PS2. Is anyone else interested in this game?

I didn't know they were developing this game for next gen or are you talking about some of the 'ideas' I've read in the SSF board?

I didn't know they were developing this game for next gen or are you talking about some of the 'ideas' I've read in the SSF board?
It is coming out for the next gen. 360 at least, that's what I've seen. I think somewhere suggested a December release date. I doubt they bring it out when the season's nearly over.
I heard the last one was horrible but I'd like to try a next gen version.

Cool, because I really wanted to play the first one, but there were so many complaints and bad reviews I passed.

Is there a link?I googled it and checked all the major game sites but couldnt find anything on it.

Tony Dungy is on the cover and it looks pretty damn good. From the way some of the screens have this years draft picks on the ticker it might well come out sooner rather than later.
Not sure if I like the sound of free agency being like Ebay though.
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/854/854928p3.html

nfl-head-coach-09-screens-20080226062756504_640w.jpg

can someone break this game down for me in a way that doesn't make it seem like a colossal waste of time???

can someone break this game down for me in a way that doesn't make it seem like a colossal waste of time???

Sorry, but it can't be done.:mwink:

Last year's version was really bad. I was looking forward to it since many times I enjoy the off season and draft at least as much as actual game play, but last year's version was boring and the controls were counter intuitive. It was difficult to do the things you wanted to do correctly. All in all, it was just really poorly done. Hopefully they can improve this year, but I will wait for a lot of professional and non-professional reviews before I think about buying it.

They outta just integrate the features of Madden and Head Coach together. That would be nice.

I played last years and got bored with it after a day or two. Both Madden and Head Coach. It was the first time ever that I didn't play Madden all year.

They outta just integrate the features of Madden and Head Coach together. That would be nice.

I played last years and got bored with it after a day or two. Both Madden and Head Coach. It was the first time ever that I didn't play Madden all year.

Thank you for applying to EA AsaPW. Sorry, but we feel you are not EA material at this time. Please try again when you've sold your soul to the devil.

Sorry, but it can't be done.:mwink:

Last year's version was really bad. I was looking forward to it since many times I enjoy the off season and draft at least as much as actual game play, but last year's version was boring and the controls were counter intuitive. It was difficult to do the things you wanted to do correctly. All in all, it was just really poorly done. Hopefully they can improve this year, but I will wait for a lot of professional and non-professional reviews before I think about buying it.

Ditto... Usually the making the team is whats cool for me, I never thought this game could go wrong, the boring drills and bs pep talk or chastize got old after 4th day in training camp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom